Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 10, 2006

Interesting, very interesting?

Ok...Monday rants

2985 Killed in 911

52 killed in 7/7

3,274 killed in Iraq in the last 6 months?

38,960 (approx lowest estimate) Iraqi civilians killed so far and rising in the war on terror???

Now...Tell me, who the fuck are the real terrorists, coz it's kinda black and white to me!!

Sooo, this is interesting, my American ex S got in touch with me today through one of my Myspace accounts? I found her quite my accident a couple of months ago searching for new bands and emailed her myspace account half expecting her to either A. Tell me to go fuck myself, B. Never reply or C. Dump her mypace account and make a completely new one.

But, she replied?

I nearly fell of the my fukin chair, it's been like 6 years since we broke up and I've neither seen or heard from her since, she like changed her phone number and email and home address in one fell swoop leaving me with no closure and utterly heartbroken. It wasn't really her fault though, I'd have left myself, and very nearly did at the time. I'd just lost both my parents and was being a real impossible to live with fukin pain in the arse angry little boy on a proper self destructive mission from hell (that's where I picked up the fukin drug habit!!)

Ok for anyone who wants to know:

The Story of S part 1

The story of S part 2

There's a story of S part three, but I'm fucked if I can bring myself to write it, and I don't think I ever will, although I may someday.

So yeah, it was nice (I think) to hear from her again. She's back in the States again, which is good because I don't think I could face a meet, It just might wake that badly behaved narcissistic animal again, and I'd just rather keep him firmly asleep thank you very much!!

He was the sort of idiot who threw wine bottles at taxis and smashed up pubs in Cornwall, and spent the night in Paddington Green police staion and shit, really really not a nice fella to be around. Thank fuck he's not here any more...nuff said!

I'll reply and take it from there, baby steps and all that.

Ok, anyway, moving swiftly along!

O my gawd, I'm stage managing and taking care of FOH duties at a Festival at the weekend and I've just been sent all the band specs! I'm gonna be fucked after that lot, I can tell you..

More on that later in the week..

Ok, tomorrow I'm in the studio with my mate B and then I'm gonna meet up with little Aussie Dynamo girl for a pint, she's having a tattoo done on the small of her back tomorrow so I'm gonna laugh at her inability to sit down..

This fella fukin rules, I mean dance yourself across the world, why the fuck not!

Laters

12 Comments:

Blogger Nölff said...

A lot of Americans think Iraq is responsible for 9/11.

Our preznit is not smart and eats jew babies.

7:13 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep somepeople can't see the woods for the trees.

Our Prime Minister's the same.

Idiots

7:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GWB isn't able to see the trees for the potential profit made by cutting them down and pulping them. What a world.

8:06 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, what a world!

8:27 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

It was in the Cutty Sark, Marazion, I won't forget that place in a hurry. There was a row and she threw a pint over me and I threw one over her and then the table went and glasses were smashed off walls and it just all got way out of control, really fukin stupid really.

She got a cab back to London and I, in a fit off rage threw what turned out to be the B & B keys in the sea and had to sleep the night in a fukin portacabin, not good, not good at all!!

Funny really, every couple I know who have been on Holiday to Cornwall have fought there and nearly broke up??

Something in the water I'm thinking!

11:38 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

That video fucking ROCKS...

I am gonna nick that idea and make a video myself one day


d
x

12:06 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You do that mate, can you imagine the location shoot...Oooo lordy!!

12:22 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

nah, I'll just take 2 actors 2 camera operators and me.

or just me and 1 actor.

We'll see.

11:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I would like my friends to enjoy your posts as well. I've been told i should ask if i can put you among my links so please can i?

Thanks!

12:47 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Course you can mate!

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chavs like you gotta look at the facts.

“The problem is that American crimes are only a hundredth of the crimes committed by the militias,” said Omar al-Jubouri, the human rights officer for the Iraqi Islamic Party, a powerful Sunni group that still considers itself the vanguard of political resistance to the Americans. “It’s like one hair compared to all the other hairs on a camel.”

“We want to tell the American people to increase the presence of the Americans here, to control the situation,” he added.

It's a war zone. You understand what that means?

40,0000 Americans are killed each year in car accidents. By your reasoning Chevrolet is a terrorist too.

You gotta see the difference between targeting civilians, and crimes that go unpunished.


Venice Beach, USA

6:58 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Who the fuck are you calling a chav??? cunt!!

11:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home