Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 03, 2006

World cup... Blagh blagh!!

Sooo, Monday, donno where the weeks are going at the mo, they're just flying by?

Today I'm having my traditional Monday off after a particularly heavy weekend, what can you say about that eh! Fukin ran right up the flag pole in the World cup by the Portugese national diving team, then the national thug got sent off for being... well the national thug, and then out we went on penalties (again)?

Don't really know what to say about that? It's not like the fukin goals not big enough and it's not like your all not getting paid enough to get the ball in the above said goal and it's not like your all supposed to be the best at your fukin game, so what's the fukin problem lads eh? I tell you what: It's us, the great British public putting far too much faith in a bunch of fukin immature thugs who never left school with so much as a GCSE between them?

We have, and have always had (as far as I can remember) a shit national team who can't deliver the goods...always!

And...we put them up on a pedestal like they're all a bunch of bloody gods!

Ever wondered why our top British football team Arsenal (debatable but true!) has like two English players in it?

Cos we're crap at it!

I rest my case.

I'd written the world cup off before it had even started to be honest, can't say I wasn't a little disappointed though!

We do ask to be let down though, big time!

Note to the Portugese kid in full kit who ran up to my mate on the way out of the pub and exclaimed "Aaaarrggghhh!!" in his face: Sorry bout the nose kid, but I'd have done the same to be honest, ask and you shall receive and all that!

It kinda wasn't even worth carrying on drinking after that, the mood down the pubs was fukin awfull, my mate A was whinging about his broken hand and I'd lost my voice from screaming at the pub TV, so I just finished my pint early and came home.

I've just had a call asking me to go to Hungry on the 15th to engineer a band, and I can't go coz I'm already doing FOH at some Festival... Damn it, I could do with getting out this country for a while as well, oh well, nevermind!

On a plus note: I met some Aussie Bird Friday night and we're meeting up sometime this week for drinks so that's all good in the hood.

Ok, I'm off to do some food shopping as I've scoffed all the food in the cupboards and I'm kinda hungry.

Charlie the Unicorn!

Laters

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, travelling in the Summer's nice and good but don't even think about coming to "Hungria".
It's a depressing country to start with + it's been raining all week.
(Although they say women here dress like prostitutes and you might like that.)

3:43 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I luv Hungry, I've been a couple of times before.

4:20 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

What do prostitutes dress like ??

7:44 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Donno, my guess is as good as your's mate, probably really classy coz they can afford it I suppose!

9:34 pm  
Blogger sigh9 said...

hey, LCH, you seen this?
What do you think about overcompression?

7:32 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Overcompression...Hate it mate, but nowadays if you want radio play you really have no choice in the matter?

Doesn't matter how much dynamic range you have in a mix, chances are when it goes to be mastered it'll come back compressed to fuck with enough top end thrown on to kill off the local bat population and then some..

Sign of the times mate, what can you do??

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home