Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, July 07, 2006

Short fuse.


Photo by kind permission of Jason Hawkes, and his heliochopter...thanks mate. (click to enlarge, it's definitely worth the hag!!)

Ok, soo it's the club tonight and to be honest I don't wanna go! I'm still pretty pissed over bringing my promoter mates in to do that DJ Sasha night only to be told that It wasn't gonna happen coz of a bunch of stupid fukin bad haircut Indie kids doing their fukin stupid £2.50 on the door pants shite guitar night???

It especially hammers it home when I found out the other day from another promoter mate of mine that I was gonna get a £3500 finders fee for getting the fukin venue!! To say I wanna kick some indie ass is the understatement of the year! Plus the fukin bar manager is screwing us about on the door money and there's fuck all we can do about it, so no! I don't wanna go in tonight. I've got this niggling little feeling that I'm gonna explode and it's all gonna come out on the table about the way I feel. My stars said this morning that I should keep quite and go with the flow, not that I ever take notice of Astro-fuk-ology, but, today they just may be right!

I'm a little pissed off...can you tell?

Tomorrow, I think my mates having a barbeque at his new flat, but that's dependent on the weather, so we'll just have too see?

And...can people stop emailing me their crap stories? Do I sound like a fukin book publisher!!


Also...Something for the more astute intellectual readers out there, watch out though it kinda gets hard!! I've heard that the RAF use this very programme to train hand eye co-ordination in
fighter pilots (don't quote me though, it's top secret n all that!)

Last..I'm totally with this guy , I used to live with a complete prick who would constantly steal my beers from the fridge and one night I came home from the studio after leaving eight beers in the fridge (to make sure I had at least a couple when I came home), this prick had invited his mate round and they'd both drank all the fukin beer?? I think if I'd had a gun, I'd have shot the fucker too!! Good job we have a no gun policy in England eh, just asking for trouble that gun shit!!

Laters


6 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WEBSITE ABOUT?

I THINK I AM GONNA BE SICK.

YUCKITY YUCK


oh yeah... Macs RULE


d

ps. people keep emailing you stories?

3:46 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah, people email me stupid stories...no idea?

3:48 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

why?

who?

maybe they are trying to live up to your example... perhaps even surpass you?

You are obviously a yardstick by which they measure mayhem.

11:48 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

lol...Seemingly?

O dear!

1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder how many times ive heard 'my mad mates', 'were a crazy lot'

boring man

10:35 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Better than..look at my fluffy cat again!!

7:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home