Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stuff!

Oooohh... So that's why I have a bad head today, I'm with you!

I just fukin love FTP, it just totally rocks like a big hard rock thing in rockland, rockville, planet fukin rock!! Finish your mix, upload it straight to the cutting plant and as if by magic, a whole load of shiny CD's and bits of vinyl just pop out of the other end!! How fukin cool is that! Who needs humans eh?

Sooo, last night I had this dream that I turned up at some festival to mix a band and instead of having one of these:
I was faced with one of these:As you can probably imagine, this would cause a bit of a headache in the band mixing dept. So I (in my dream) promptly head butted the in-house engineer and stormed off in a tantrum??

Jeez louise what the fuck is that about?

My brain just does stuff!

I have no control

I'm mixing a tune at the mo, but I kinda need a hour or two (or three) away from it, so thus this!

Suppose I better go and do some work though I guess!

Sign this, if you give a shit about music and they way the greedy major record labels are suing the little people...You know it makes sense!!

And, kill the fukin frog... Please!! (I managed to get the little fuker 89 feet!!)

Right work..

Laters

15 Comments:

Blogger Ivar said...

not a chance!!! is there a secret? a larger caliber of rifle to be used? i could only send the little bastard 41 on my best of shots! i guess i don't have the heart of a frog-killer!

cheers

6:05 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No No mate it's the technique, blast the little fuker when he's halfway down the ladder!!

6:11 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

I've only managed 85 so far, but I'm still trying.

6:51 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Wey hey, watch the little fuker fly!

7:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

90 feet!!! liking this a lot!!!

7:52 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

90 feet..Damn your good!!

7:56 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

yippy 91 go Roxy !

9:25 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

93 is my max maybe i have the best hand movement !

9:29 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I'm sure you do dear!

9:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got 91...

4:52 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

Woot! 92 baby! Although Roxy still has the good hand-"eye" coordination.

6:58 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Seemingly!

7:12 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Oh and I too got a 93 this morning!

7:19 pm  
Blogger Tony Play said...

I feel very inadequate. I have tried for ages and can still on get 86. I need to practise my technique more

2:29 pm  
Blogger Kitty Laverne said...

Don't you wake up tired after working in your sleep?

Last night I dreamed I was seeing a show, and someone from the club asked if I was ready. I said yes, thinking he meant was I ready to see the band, and then I realized he meant I was to mix the band with one of those 1960's computers that took up the size of the room.

6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home