Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Story of S ( Part 1. )

Sometimes , when It gets really hot in the city I still think of S , my American ex girlfriend .. It would be nice if we were still in touch , but we aren't ( all own my fault ), and It's sad ..

Sooo , This is the story on me and S ..

We met in West London at a gig , introduced by a mutual friend H .. , I thought she was a bit fukin weird , I've never ever seen a British person move away from a crowd of people in a pub , just to have a cigarette . . But this little American girl did , this irrelevent action kinda intreaged me ( don't ask , i'm sorta silly like that ) .

Soo after the gig , I invited her back to the place I was staying , for a joint or two .. She suprisingly said yes ..

At the time I was living in Bayswater , in a fuck off flat with my very rich girlfriend/non girlfriend N .. N was in Austria at her Dad's ( a fukin loaded swiss banker ) funeral , he had commited suicide with a shotgun ( no shit people ) at his house , one of N's friends had found him on return from a skiing trip ( well what was left of him ) and she has never been the same person since ( can't blame her really ) , but anyway that's another story .. I digress ..

So S came to N's pad , we smoked spliff , chatting till 3 in the morning ..

S went back to her hotel ( also in Bayswater ) ..

I called the next day , S came straight around , and we spent the next three days together , drinking , having sex , smoking spliff , generally having a nice time ..

S , went back to the States , life carried on ..

N , came back from Austria , under a huge black cloud , she booted me out of her pad and we never really spoke again after that .. N's trauma had changed her for good , she needed to be alone , there was nothing I could have done to help .. I did try though ...

Me and S kept in touch by email ...

At the time I wasn't online at home , so every Wed I would email her , and every Thursday I would recieve a reply .. I was working part time at a university in central London , lecturing on music technology ( thus my heavy opinions on Degree trained engineers ) , so I was emailing from my work computer ...

We emailed each other for about a year ...

S , at the time was living in Chicago ...

I found out that we , ( me and the band ) were going to tour America ( From Chicago , all the way to California , by road in a tour bus ) ..

So I called S ....

The tour manager had fucked up my work visa , so I had to travel ahead of the band ( and all of the equipment ) ..

So that gave me two days free in Chicago ...

S got all excited , she could not believe I was travelling all that way to see little old her .. Oh bless !!

She said that I could stay with her , I also had a hotel at O'hare international , but I knew where I was going .. Erhem !!

At this point I knew little or nothing about S , so I didn't expect much really ...

Sooo , I get to the airport , and S picks me up in her car , she looks a lot hotter than I had remembered , she's a girly girl , with a nice curvy figure and lovely strawberry Blonde hair , in London she was dressed kinda frumpy , but in Chicago she has on a really nice short City dress and she looks good my friends ( like a really hot version of Animatronic fron the Scissor sisters ) . I had arrived thinking , Oh nice , another lay I suppose , but when she arrived in the hotel lobby , I was fairly blown away ...

So S say's " cmon let's get the fuck out of here " , and we drive to Chicago ..

This is my first time in the States , so this is all exiting stuff for me ..

We arrive at her apartment block on Lakeshore drive , past the receptionist , into the lift and up , and up , and up we go to her apartment .. ( it seems like a long way up here )

She puts her key into the door , we go in , and , and fuck me !!!

This is a pad to end all pads , huge , ceiling to floor windows , baby grand piano , and a skyline view of Chicago to kill for ...

I am , very , very , blown away ...

S , pulls out a gram of coke ( just the thing for Jetlag ) , we get high , we get happy ...

All good ..

We spend the evening , playing piano to each other , having sex , talking , kissing , cuddling up , and just having a really , really nice time ..

For the first time in my life , I felt like I had arrived ...

I can still remember one moment , as the sun set over Chicago behind the Sears tower .. The Flamingo's ( I only have eyes for you ) was playing on her strereo and we were mid snog , she had beautiful soft skin ... And I thought , my god , I think I'm falling in love , I was totally smitten ...

We spent the next two days together ....

It was , and still is , the best day's I have ever spent on this Earth , I was alive , for perhaps the first time in my life ..

When I die , I can say that I did that , and I'm sure it'll bring a smile to my face ....

I went on tour , and rang her every day , I couldn't stop thinking about this girl the whole time ..

What a fukin way to start a tour ...

We spent four years together in London after that ...

Shame it all went pair shaped though ..

If i ever get the time , and i'm in the right mood , i'll tell you the whole story of S ..

Call this part one , and we'll go from there ...

So S, if your still out there , and you ever read this ...

I'm sorry for the way it all panned out babe , and the way I treated you when my parents passed away..

I could think of nothing better than having you by my side again babe ..

I love you , I always have , and I always will ...

Fuck this still hurts

I need a beer !

6 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Sir,

And to think that on the outside you are some tough guy...

...you're a big softie.


That's okay.

I won;t tell

Doom
xxx

9:00 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ummm !

1:04 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Umm !

4:21 am  
Blogger Spo said...

Damn - she sounds fantastic - don't know what you did to make it go pear shaped - but hope you sort it out one day

as girls like that don't come two a penny.

5:14 am  
Blogger Classybird said...

'We spend the evening , playing piano to each other'. Aw shucks. I thought that sort of stuff only happened in films :).

2:55 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Tell me bout it ..

10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home