Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Story of S ( part 2. )

Sooo , I'm in the mood to tell the second part of the Story of me and S ..

Don't know what I'm on about , and don't really care after all your just a drug taking idiot who goes around mugging old ladies , stealing from shops to feed your habit and generally being a loser who has no real place in our society .. Then read The Story of S part 1.

So , I returned from my tour of the States , absolutely knackered but happy to have seen what I had seen ..

Me and S , kept in touch by email . S was thinking about moving to london to further her studies , I sat and waited ..

Soo , S finally decided to move , she was coming over to do a Master's degree at the University of Westminster in Audio production , I 'm really not a fan of degree taught Audio people , but I thought ok maybe I could mentor her about the real world of music .. She liked the Idea , all good ..

S moved to London and rented a little pad in Hamstead ( as all American's do .. ) , at the time I was living in Ladbroke Grove in a beautiful tree lined street called Cambridge Gdns . I loved living there , it was right in the middle of Media/Music land with shit loads going on and at the time close to some of the best underground bars and clubs in London ( that all fukin changed when they made that stupid Notting Hill film , then all the money moved in and killed the area stone dead .... ) .

I digress .

Sooo , I would go and see S maybe 2 or three times a week and stay at her pad in Hampsterhead ( as we liked to call it ... ) .

It was nice , we both had money , I liked her , she liked me , life was good ..

After about a year , some real estate developers moved in on the house where I was living and we all got evicted ( bastard's turned the house into trendy fukin 2 bedroom apartment's for the rich twats , as they always do !!! , the fukers even kicked out a 75 years old lady with cancer , she died from the shock ) ..

At the time I'd just lost my Dad , he'd had a heart transplant so I sorta knew he was gonna die , it was a relief in a strange sort of way when he did . His new heart had given him five or six years of extra life ( which he had lived to the full ) , and in those years I'd said everything I had to say , we'd left no loose ends in our relationship ..

S's lease was up , so we decided to move in together , always a big fukin step , but what the hell we were a 20 something couple living in London with shit loads of spare cash , the whole of our lives in front of us and we were bang in love ...

We moved into the Penthouse flat in Ashworth Mansions , Maida Vale .

For two 20 something's to be doing this was , for me , unfukinbelievable !!

S was , funny , intelligent , beautiful , from a completely different culture to my own and she had her own money , so I didn't ( for once ) , have to pay for fukin everything .

My life was sorted , I had arrived ...

We spent so much time together , it was soo fukin lovely ..

We could afford to eat out 3 times a day , we always had food in the house , we wore nice clothes , we had a nice bed , nice furniture , lot's of spare time , we would hire sports cars at the weekend and drive out to the country , we were in love , we made love , all the fukin time ..

Note : Having sex and making love are two completely different animals , the former you do because you really want to , the latter because you really have to !! , not until you done both will you every know the difference . I know which I would choose any day of the week !!!

My life was absolute fukin bliss ...

Then.

My Mother died ..

Of a broken heart ...

And it all began to fall apart ...

I began to fall apart ...

I'm gonna stop now because I'm starting to get really upset ..

5 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

It certainly was mate ...

2:16 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

All the good things usually do ..

3:07 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

it is as it was .

9:04 pm  
Blogger Spo said...

writing about this type of thing usually helps sort it out in your head - you should keep going and then when you've told the tale things may look different.

1:05 pm  
Blogger Classybird said...

It's brave of you to write about it.

12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home