Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 10, 2006

Youth club casserole


My gawd, Hippos in a hand basket, the weekend was a little bit heavy I'm thinking!!

The lack of posts last week was due to the lack of time, busy, busy, what to do!

Soo, I met up with my mate P on Sat afternoon and we hit the pubs in West London. I ran to see the man at about 6'oclock and funny really, it was like a who's who of people in the music bizz? I was there for over an hour chatting to various people about music, production, what's new, what's not, blagh blagh!!

I think my drug dealer is running a fukin youth club!!

I completely forgot about P and had to apologize when I finally returned to the boozer? He was ok though, he'd pulled some girly and hadn't realised I'd been away for so long anyway! All good.

Me and P drank till like 1'0clock, P then made his excuses and sorta crawled out the boozer door??

I went clubbing, woohoo!!

I bumped into a gorgeous mate of mine J, we had dance and then decided to fuck off back to her place. Funny really, when you leave a club with a girl like J the look of absolute envy on some peoples faces (coz your taking her home and not them) is fukin magic. Love it!!

Soo yeah, went back to J's and snorted coke till like 12 the next morning... Ooops!!

I had real trouble keeping my hands off J to be honest, but I really like our friendship and she kinda goes through blokes like they're some incurable virus and she has to try and fix them all before the world finally implodes.

So I decided best not eh!!

J went to bed..

I went home...via the pub?

Oh deary me indeedy.

Mine's a problem!!

I ended up staying in the pub like all fukin day.

It kinda became my office for the day as various mates came and went. Most of them suffering from the night before as well, so I guess a trippy day was had by all..

My mate T arrived at 6 with his new girly and then proceded to try and set me up on a blind date with his girls best mate. Very petite, very hot, very blonde seemingly..

Very out of here mate...sorry!!

As far as first impressions go, it wouldn't have been a good one. So I ran away...full pelt!!

I'll have a go next weekend though thanks..

I think I got a cab home after that?

Funny really, I didn't have a hangover this morning? Or a brain for that matter!!

Ooof!!

Soo, Benny scale of fuckedness = Enough to be going on with really!!

Right, I'm off out to buy some food.

Sausage casserole a la me tonight I'm thinking...Yum!!

For anyone who's interested..(OMG he's blogging a recipe, he's finally lost the plot. What the fuck is that about??)

OK...

Make some gravy (or chicken stock), put it in a big pan on the stove, add sausages, leeks, carrots, onions and some chopped rosemary, and then simmer it for about an hour..

Don't fry the sausages first.

Don't put it in the oven... Simmer it!!

Mash some (new) potatoes and serve together..

Easy peezy.

Stuff your face.

Double yum!!

Ok and... The hypocracy of this fukin stinks!!

Also...Some people have far too much spare time on their hands.. Thank for the link B (your still a twat though.. lol)

Laters..

8 Comments:

Blogger Smartypants said...

I'm tired just reading your posts. Did you sleep at all?

9:12 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah for about 15 hours last night!!

lol

9:30 pm  
Blogger Cind said...

You need to get rid of your energy - fancy helping me with me project ;-}
That sounds like sausage n mash to me - loverly.

10:05 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Sausage cassarole you peasant ! Top weekend by the sounds of things glad your not still on a downer xx

12:48 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Sausage cassarole rocks,especially with posh sausages in it!!

1:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha... Your dealer is running a youth club, this is classic. I thought mine was bad. lol...

You do know now you have to get a new dealer, as you don't want to help fund him.. you know, as he def deals to the minds of our future.
:)

WHAT THE FUCK are posh sussages??

2:33 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Like sausages from a real butchers, not that Tescos pre-fukin-packed full of fat tasteless shit they normally sell you...

Have you ever realised that there is actually nothing super at all about supermarkets?

2:42 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

except the queues.

and the IQ of people on the tils

5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home