Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 20, 2006

Ooof...

Soo, I'm kinda done-in today. I've got some issues going on in my head at the moment that I'm not gonna divulge on this blog, but needless to say I'm not happy about certain aspects of my life at the mo , so I'm feeling really fukin fed up..

So Yesterday I did the 'meet the relatives I fell out with six years ago' thing at The Ideal Home exhibition in Earls Court, my idea of hell (the exhibition and not the relatives bit that is). The meeting was very civilised, in fact I actually enjoyed seeing them again. We traipsed around for a couple of hours looking at heated toilets, hot tubs, fish tanks the size of Wembley stadium, cinema sized TV's, vibrating chairs etc. etc. etc. you know, all the shit that looks good and I suppose will impress somebody? but you'll never really need any of it. We chatted and joked around and got all nostalgic and stuff, then we went to a pub and had a couple of pints. All very nice , all very civilised. I'd kinda forgotten just how much I was missing them all..

Soo , I guess I have an extended family again which makes me feel a little better. Although Christmas just got a lot more fukin expensive, but at least I won't be spending it downing a bottle of vodka on Oxford St ( as happened the year my parents died...) Ooof, I shiver at the thought of that one, bad day at black rock...Errr no fukin shit !!

Ok, soo I don't really have to work today and tomorrow apart from a couple of meetings in London Bridge tomorrow night so I'm not gonna. I'm really not in the mood to work today to be honest I just can't be arsed with it all..

Alright, cheer the fuck up mate will ya ..

Fuck it, I'm going shopping..

Laters..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better, and sort out whatever is bothering you...

And yes shopping is definetly the way too go when down :) But then I'll say that.. lol..

Get a good funny movie, order a pizza and a bottle of wine..
Just chill.

4:24 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

"sort out whatever is bothering you"

Easier said then done mate !!

12:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right...

But ultimately it's gotta be done.

So get on with it.

good luck :)

x

1:41 pm  
Blogger velvetbabe said...

Ooooooooffff!

is right.

shopping used to work at times, sometimes still does.

happy post st. paddy's & spring is coming, lad.

xxoo!

8:35 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep "spring is coming"... Hoorah!!

8:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home