Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 24, 2006

Lost and the (Post Lennon) Supermarket Pox Lottery?

Friday's Random 'Stairway to Nowhere' Pic (there's a song title in that, right there!!) . It's art you know, No! Really it is , my mate said!!


This is fukin brilliant. Ok sooo there's always been this urban myth floating around about my mate Gerald finding a John Lennon painting then selling it at Sotherby's and going to California with the profits to "expand the concept of dance music in his own mind". The urban myth then concludes that he appeared on the national lottery TV show to explain his story before dropping acid and then throwing himself on the floor while drawing the national lottery balls, all live on British TV. Although I've heard this story many times, I never quite believed it (you know how that shit gets exaggerated right). But here it is in living colour...Top, and it really is fukin true. Sooo watch towards the end of the video as you see him pushing the button to drop the balls, pause it and watch again as he well... drops a tab of acid and chucks himself on the fukin floor... Well done that man, you are a star mate!!

The proof .. Cheers J at CityHifi for finding and posting this fukin gem...

And...Stupidity of the day: Women in Waitrose this morning (buying toothpaste) with her kid screaming and coughing it's guts up and blatantly suffering from a bad case of Chickenpox??? Some people just don't have the fukin sense they were born with !! Oh great eh, why not just spread it around all the old people and pregnant mothers that just happen to be doing their shopping in the morning? And don't give me the "once the spots have appeared it's not infectious anymore " coz that's just rubbish and you know it. Bet she drives a fukin SUV as well. What a fukin doughnut!!

Also...Anyone checked out Youtube.com I guarantee that you won't find another internet site with as much waste of time useless shit on the web as this one seems to contain (well apart from this blog of course!!). I had no idea that people like these actually existed out there... Umm!! Is this what Darwin was talking about then?

Also I'm gonna have a moan about Lost, I'm on S2E16. It can't just be me that thinks this TV show is going down the pan? The last 7 or 8 episodes have shown us absolutely nothing apart from the same fukin regurgitated shitty plot lines over and over with different characters at the centre? I'll try not to elaborate coz I'd hate to be be a spoiler (a spoiler of exactly what I don't know, but a spoiler anyway). It really is going in circles and saying absolutely fukin nothing. The first series I was completely glued, but now I'm finding myself having to watch an episode in like three sittings just to get through the damn thing. Tell me it gets better (well actually you can't but just tell me anyway..)

Ok Anything else I need to rant about.. No, Ok then I better go eat some lunch then make my way down to the club..

Laters

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, after reading your blog for a long time, I am finally compelled to post! How can you say we've learned nothing new on Lost?!? How about that episode Maternity Leave? Or the Hunting Party...I also don't want to go into details but the revelations there were pretty substanstial. If you haven't listened to any Lost podcast, you should check them out, esp. the official posdcast with damon lindelof and carlton cuse.

4:39 pm  
Blogger headphonesex said...

That video = hilarious!

What's he shouting at the end?

6:44 pm  
Blogger Cind said...

Funny - woman in shop with poxed kid. I thought it wasn't contagious once the scabs appeared....ugh....lock em all away until they're at least 30

8:28 pm  
Blogger pop renaissance said...

that video is so choice. classic.

9:13 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

you nutter - LOST does NOT WORK IN SMALL DOSES.

you HAVE to watch it all over a few days. 3 or 4.

That way it is all fresh and whatnot.

Whilst I LOVE it, it is FAR too contrived and melodramatic.

oh yeah - type in 'lost widget' into google and download the MAC widget for OSX Tiger.

it;s cool.

9:23 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Excellent post except the bit about Lost ! totally agree with the small doses concept. You of all people should no good things dont come in small doses ! I cant download the link Grrr dont want to download another player.

9:29 pm  
Anonymous Expat in Nice said...

yea, boo to the Lost writers who went on a rum soaked vacation, but still continued to submit scripts. It pulls itself back together and stands up on two feet in a little while. And if we are not wasting enough time on the internet, I suggest a little site called Television Without Pity.

Snarky recaps. You can catch up on things without the pain of actually watching.

11:03 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ok, Ok.. I agree there's been some Ok bits in Lost S2, but there's also a lot of filler in the sandwich (and some moldy cheese too)

I just wanna know more about the fukin button though, that's the real killer at the mo..

Tell me about the button, tell mel, tell me NOW!!!

11:54 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Headphonesex: No Idea mate, I'll ask him when I see him though..

12:15 pm  
Anonymous tilda said...

::London Cokehaead, If I asked nicely, will you sell me that pic for a fiver... and give me all copyright to it. I think it's awesome...

I know a way I can make money of it, I need to buy new shoes :)

8:00 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

What, the 'Stairway to nowhere' Pic?

Just use it dear... As long as I'm credited..

6:27 pm  
Blogger dave bones said...

youtube? your just not looking in the right places. (If you find part 5 let me know)

8:26 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You can find South Park S10E1 Chef returns on www.torrentspy.com

10:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home