Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 03, 2006

Card swallowing mare!!

Soo... Monday again, had a bit of a washed out weekend due to a cash-card dilemma on Sat afternoon?

So got to the old ATM, put my card in and recieved a 'Service not available from your Bank' statement. Sooo tried my other bank card... Same fukin thing ??

Went across the road to another bank, the fukin machine swallowed my first card??? So I went to use another bank further down the street to try the second card and got the message' card not readable', same thing in another two machines???

I don't have a credit card coz I think they're a blatent rip-off, therefore little old me was left in the house with no fukin money and no chance of access to any either... For fucks sake!!

So thanks Mr First bank for doing whatever it was you did to my cards!!

Yep, I had to miss my mate J's leaving do on Sunday ( he's off to live in Berlin ) and just stay in with no fukin food in the cupboards. Couldn't even take myself for a pint?

Kind of a welcome detox really, but the lack of food pissed me right off..

Anyway, been to the bank this morning, sorted it all out (no decent explaination though) but at least I have money again and a new set of cards are on their way...

Bloody banks eh!!

Soo I'm just writing as I'm having a dinner break with B in the studio.

Fairly busy week this week, studio today, Wed, Thurs, club Fri and tomorrow a day of stuff sorting, so busy, but not too busy..

Anyway, must go duty calls.

Laters.

9 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

lucky you had no coke - otherwise you'd be chopping it up with a knife.

hee hee.

9:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..
I know that's not funny, seriously see post: http://jadedfashionista.com/blog/
2006/03/20/a-day-in-the-life-part-one/

Because the exact same shit happened to me, two saturdays ago. Said, 'out of service' and bank had no good explanation. Lucky you though, I had to go through that at 3am, with drugs yes, but no money whatsoever.

Curious though, what bank do you use?

xox

6:56 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I'm with Halifax bank, I'm thinking about changing though as this has happened to me too many times in the past!!

2:22 pm  
Blogger headphonesex said...

You have more fanmail over on my blog...

Why do these people keep complaining to me about you??

Anyhow, I enjoy your site.... keep it up!

3:58 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Headphonesex: Thanks and err sorry!!

4:56 pm  
Blogger headphonesex said...

No worries at all mate... I just found it a bit strange, that's all!!


I do think you should have more kittens on the site though.

10:34 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No, hadn't seen that, thanks..

"He eventually developed severe panic attacks, recurrent anxiety, depression, muscle rigidity (particularly at the neck and jaw levels)."

Errr,like no shit!!

12:43 am  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Um. What did you eat all weekend?

2:11 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Tomato sauce fukin sandwiches!!

Only kidding, I had basics in the cupboards (as always), but just no fancy stuff..

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home