Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sleep, a foreign concept?

I'm suffering from a nasty batch of Insomnia. Does it come in batches? I don't know, what the fuck !!

Anyway I'm suffering, It's kinda driving me nuts!! Sooo , third night with like 2 hours sleep a night, not good, feel like I've done fukin acid or something.

Soo, can I even be arsed to type? Guess I can muster the effort , for a while!!

I was in the studio yesterday with my mate B, well I say mate, the guys a complete good for nothing waste of time TWAT!! Ha only kidding B (he reads this blog) Yo B... Ya still a twat though...

I digress..

So, yeah In the studio with my mate B, then we went for dinner at Wagamamas, which, would have been nice apart from the maggot in the fukin beans trauma? I guess maggot's gotta eat too !! Then I stopped off for a couple of pints, then went home to bed, and I tossed and turned, turned and tossed till like 7 this morning... Woke up at fukin 10:30.

I'm not kidding, I feel fukin wasted?

And, I have shit to do!!

I guess I better go back to fukin bed and look at the ceiling some more then eh ?

Fukin insomnia??

WTF?

I could ring the dealer, but that's a disaster just waiting to happen!!

On a positive note, I have a track on the new Ben Stiller movie, which is nice..

You know what? fuck this I'm just too fukin tired to write..

**UPDATE**

Soo, I wrote the day off, went back to bed and finally managed to get some fukin sleep..

I feel a damn site better I can tell ya!!

Yeah, Ok... This ipod volume shit is just fukin unbelievable? I mean what kind of pussyfied society are we living in when you can file lawsuit's to entertainment companies coz their little white boxes are 2 fukin loud?

Turn the fukin thing down then!!

I mean what's next, suing a belt manufacturer coz somebody you knew fukin hung themselves with one of it's products??

As somebody once said in the comment section of this very blog:

Saying "I lost my hearing because of an iPod" is like saying "I lost my license because I bought a Ferrari"

Well said that man!!

So, I guess little Johnny Bottomfeeder can sleep soundly at night knowing that tomorrow he may be taking a walk down the street and get his fukin head blown off by a bunch of terrorists coz of his stupid Governments actions: But at least he won't be going deaf from his ipod anytime soon?

Please tell me that it's not just me that thinks the world we live has gone completely fukin bonkers!!

Barmy

Insane

Off the clock

Loop-soup land!!

Finally: This is crap, sort it out!!

Laters.

11 Comments:

Blogger thegeneralx said...

I'm totally with you there, it's 4:41 AM, but I have, luckily, no school tomorrow.

It may appear to be prudish to the self-proclaimed "london cokehead" but the iPod thing seems appropriate to me...

11:44 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

perhaps you made the wrong decision?

3:17 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

= (

Are you too anxious to sleep?

I thought the same thing Doom did.

3:25 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Nooo,it's not that.. It justa fucked-up timeclock

4:27 pm  
Blogger Cind said...

Yeah OK the Wembley shit stinks but......
London get you're shit togehter matey, you can't sleep 'cos LM has gone - simple as - and you're tryin' to get used to it (or of course you done too much shit, which links to LM anyway).
And... if it's none of the above - don't let the bastards grind ya down sunshine.

10:04 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

My sleep pattern has nothing to do with LM, I've made that decision, my choice, so I'm not gonna dwell on it.

The sleep thing is to do with constantly changing my timeclock between studio time and live-band time Oh, and also the odd night out..

It was bound to catch up eventually..

10:59 pm  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Don't sleep. You'll wake up an old fart. Trust me. I know. Definitely don't sleep.

Drink vodka. Works for me.

-No such thing as a wrong decision.

Right, dumb, interestin', surreal, weird, strange, insane, drunken, odd etc etc etc....never wrong

12:36 am  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

I've always wanted to eat in a Wagamammas so jelous ! p.s try that link to urban forums on my post i thinks youll enjoy it

1:57 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, think i'll be making Wagamammas a once in a while thing from now on. None of those beans that may or may not contain maggots from now on though...

2:03 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

they do excellent won ton soup main course

2:12 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ummm...wonton soup.

Ever tried making your own? It's actually quite easy and you can really impress the ladies with your wonton folding skills. Plus for extra brownie points you can you can tell em that wanton means "cloud swallow" or even that the disney film "One of our dinosaurs is missing" is actually about uncovering the secret recipe for wonton soup..

There you go a fantastic story in every dumpling!!

3:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home