Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday's child is long in face (sic)

Soo, after much deliberation in my own little fucked up head and the fact that I've gone completely fukin loopy, I've split up with Little Mistress..

I'm kinda gutted but I think it's for the best. She was becoming frustrated with the fact that we only got to see each other once a week coz of the differences in the way I work ( through the night ) and the way she works ( through the day ), which only really left us the weekend and I work Friday night at the club and also if I wanted to go out on Sat night it meant we didn't get to see each other for a couple of weeks. She was becoming unhappy, I was getting pissed off coz I was making her unhappy and it was becoming tense between us, so I broke it off...

Hopefully she'll go find somebody who can give her what she wants, which she more than deserves..

As far as splits go, it was all very amicable, no cross words, no tantrums, no slaging, no text message bombardment, no fukn death threats, just a " We had a nice time though didn't we? " , "Yes babe, we had a lovely time.", come to think of it, I don't think one cross word was exchanged between us for the whole duration of the relationship. Maybe I'm finally starting to grow the fuck up?

We've decided to remain friends, but I'm gonna leave her alone for a couple of month's at her request, so I guess that's that..

I'm gonna miss her little ass around here, she was fun, and I'll miss having someone to cook dinner for, but as I said before, I think it's for the best..

I'm sad!!

Today I have a day off so I'm just gonna go food shopping etc. and tomorrow it's all go again in the studio, so luckily I won't have much time to think about shit, but as for the rest of the day I think a bit of retail therapy, a nice meal and a good film will do the trick...

Ummm!

Laters..

13 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

Sorry to hear that it had to end. But I suppose that's better than trying to hang on to it tooth and nail so that you both just end up pissed at each other.

Given the circumstance, I suppose you made a good decision. Just hope it doesn't hurt too much.

3:06 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Damn dude, I had high hopes for the two of you. But what happens is what happens. Glad to hear that you two split amicably, though.

Who knows what the future hold, right?


Peace and love

doom/blondie
x

3:10 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Sad. That's sad.

::hug::

5:52 pm  
Blogger velvetbabe said...

Oooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffff.

redux.

be kind to yourself thru this one, lad.

on a musical note, 'twas thinking of you when i read a piece in the la times last fri---

"Gnarls Barkley"

drooglies they be.....lol!

doubleplus clockwork orange & the music sounds groovy too.

calendar page e13 los angeles times march 24

have you heard them yet?

6:56 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thanx all!!

10:19 pm  
Blogger pop renaissance said...

while it does suck, you should take extreme pride that you guys ended it the way you did and are still friends. a true rarity nowadays.

now go get some good thai curry, a singha beer, and a spliff and take yer mind off of things for a bit.

11:29 pm  
Blogger Dabbler said...

That has to be the most mature break-up I have ever heard of, but still unfortunate. Simultaneous kudos and sympathy to you...

1:18 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I guess I should take pride in the way it ended, I've also done the extreme nightmare breakup and it caused more pain then I would ever care to relive (and it still does), so I guess I've learnt my lesson eh!!

1:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Soo sorry about that... But given the circumstances, I guess you did the right thing.

It's amazing you ended well, really good, who knows...
One day, diffrent time, diffrent situations... You might bump into each other.

For now... Drink away your sorrows, and have totally 'fucked off' parties this week.

hugs and kisses. :)

3:08 am  
Blogger Cind said...

Awww...bleedin' 'ell London, soz to hear your news but glad the break is friendly.
Somewhere down the line you might get it back on so, keep cookin' for two and avoid the single's shop for meals for one....
Chin up sunshine

9:07 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Maybe you should delete the number for the time being, the mobile phone can be a curse in these situations.
Only going by experience, but i just cant seem to help myself.All of a sudden few tots couple of cheeky ones all of a sudden Ex = Texts = you fucking twat !
I've been there many a time!

Arr cheer up i'm feeling it in your posts x

11:03 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, I've done the phone your ex pissed shit before. I once hassled an ex so much that she had to change her number?

Sorry bout that S..

So I guess I learned how to control that stupidity the hard way!!

Trial by error..

6:42 pm  
Blogger Classybird said...

I'm really sorry to hear that, but sounds like you guys had fun while it lasted. And yes, all seems like a very grown up and mature break up.

Sorry haven't stopped by and commented much, been super busy at work. Glad to see you're as busy as ever though.

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home