Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A non christmas thing

Sooo: Chrimbo, I've been such a bad boy.

I guess this time of year kinda fucks me up.

It's difficult when you party all year round to enter everybody else's 'once a year' party zone. It just doesn't sit properly? It's like: "What do I do? push the boat out more ( if that's actually possible? ) Or sit back and chill the fuck out?"

The latter is always the better option. I guess?

After this year, I really really can't party anymore at the mo.

I just don't feel the need too.

Had enough already... for now.

You lot carry on though. You deserve it.

I'll just listen to Radiohead thanks.

Anyway. I digress.

Words of wisdom for Christmas ( I abide by non of this by the way? )

...And it shows.
  1. Love your folks when they're still around ( coz if you don't you'll regret it terribly )
  2. Really think about what your giving people for presents.
  3. Enjoy yourself ( for once )
  4. Get all nostalgic ( it's the time of year for it... )
  5. If you love someone. Make a fucking effort for once. For crying out loud. Just do it. No buts eh?
  6. Don't worry.
  7. You're alive. Seemingly!
  8. Watch some TV ( 'It's a wonderful life' can be a good start. )
  9. Next year will be better.
  10. It always is.
  11. Decorate your home. 'A change is as good as a rest'
  12. Be happy
  13. pay your taxes
  14. Don't do drugs
  15. ever
  16. Make stuff mean stuff
  17. educate yourself
  18. the work is worth the result
  19. don't ever ever get involved in any sort of creative industry
  20. unless it's advertising
  21. and it pays well
  22. always see what you don't see
  23. it always. always right in front of you
  24. don't write anyone off
  25. ever
  26. unless they write you off first
  27. everybody deserves a chance
  28. or a second glance
  29. remember the saying : " What came first? The Chicken or the egg?"
  30. Well fuck me! evolution came first.
  31. I digress
Dear me. Going into one there a bit.

Christmas

It just confuses the fuck out of me

Going to be.

Just get this and listen OK ( especially '4 minute warning' coz really, it don't get much better than this!)

Laters



So








Jeez Louise, whatever next?

12 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Christmas LC - and you are so right, kick back, relax, enjoy.

I refuse to stress - I've figured out how to make the BEST home popped popcorn to go with the cheesy tv movies, so after the dog has been walked and the fire lit that's Christmas Day sorted.

9:05 am  
Blogger Liz said...

Merry Christmas to you, Mr Cokehead. And thank you for keeping up this blog all year. Don't get too pissed or
depressed (means be careful with listening to Radiohead). The next year will be better.

1:53 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

This year was pretty damn good if you ask me.

But this time of year just makes me miss my parents that's all.

;0)

7:03 pm  
Blogger Robert Sharl said...

Hey LCH, Thanks for the comment. Yep I've dug out the Banksy/Dangermouse thing for you. Do you want me to email it to you? Did you ever see a copy? There are pics on my Flickr account, maybe you saw already.

10:29 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeh, I've seen a copy, but never heard it.

My mate didn't wanna damage the CD and I've been looking for it ever since.

3:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice christmas mate....From a fellow orphan in clubland ;-)

7:23 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

happy christmas sexy have fun mwah

7:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

yo geezer,
would you mind having a look at this and telling me what you think. Full of shit?

cheers
_rob

5:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

p.s. here's the link: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/17777619/the_death_of_high_fidelity/print

eediot ;-)

5:48 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

f*ck me - 3rd time lucky. Seems Blogger is truncating the link.

check this: http://preview.tinyurl.com/26d9la

Rollingstone.com

The Death of High Fidelity
In the age of MP3s, sound quality is worse than ever

5:50 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep the loudness ( brick wall mastering ) wars.The result of idiotic A&R people who wouldn't know a dynamic track if it kicked them in the arse??

It really gets my back up as you (if you've got the gear ) and it then arrives back from the manufacturers after being mastered again to such a point that it feels like somebody just chucked it under the World Trade towers on 911???

Can't stand it myself.

3:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOEL kestenbaum the son of Louis kestenbaum is a thief and fraud and fake..The ODA organization is one big Kick Back scam. The ODA in brooklyn williamsburg NY is a goverment funded over $42 million a year and louis Kestenbaum the father of Joel Kestenbaum the president of the ODA he gets back 20% percent of every $dollar that goes thru the ODA..its a scam scam STEALING FROM THE GOVERMENT MASSIVE THEFT

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home