Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wednesdays involuntary regurgitation session??

Fuck me, I've just spent a day of hell in bed!

Got home from the venue Weds morning, had a couple of glasses of wine, ate a Waitrose chicken casserole, went to bed.

Woke up about two hours later and before I knew it I was slumped over the toilet bowl absolutely throwing my guts up? I've spent up until a couple of hours ago doing exactly the same thing, alternating between the bathroom floor and my bed???

High temperature; sweats, throwing up... the lot?

Everything that went in... came back out?

Had to force feed myself cream crackers and water, just to get up some kind of energy?

Fuck! My bathroom is such a fukin mess it just ain't funny.

I feel sooo bloody drained.

Thought I was having an appendicitis or summit at one point.

Not good.

OK... I'm gonna attempt to drive to Sainsbury's ( notice how I'm not going to Waitrose! ) to get some solid food and attempt to fix myself.

I have no idea what is going on outside of my bedroom?

Ooof!

:0(

Laters

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Cokehead!
Hope you get well soon.
I guess you've had enough for today, but...I found out who you are.(You did leave those hints after all and I was just too curious not to have a look)
Was there some kind of award or something? (just joking)
Of course the info is not of any use for me and I won't tell, I promiss. I do feel kinda guilty as well.

Have lots of crackers and tea (NO milk) that should help.


And one more thing:
HA!!!:D

8:35 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Well done Liz, girl scout blog detective badge for you eh.

And.. who the hell is D?

8:55 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get well soon - must be some kind of lurgy going around, I ended up in A&E on the weekend with something similar..
Oh and feel I should own up, I know who you are too, a friend of mine used one of the guys from your band in a session to do brass, and it all added up. Can I get a detective badge too?

10:14 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

A&E, you were lucky: I had to sort it out by myself on the bathroom floor??

Everybody gets a badge today.

10:19 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Next time go to A&E...their anti-nausea injection had me feeling so much better in a matter of minutes...if only they had a mini version for hangovers! Get better soon!

10:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea who you are. I haven't even tried to look. I still check your blog every day.

10:32 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh you poor thing - it's horrible being ill in a flat on your own, miserable and kind of scary too.

So I hope you feel better - and don't make yourself feel ill again with the smell of bleach! - ack!

I've no clue who you are and you have no clue who I am either (probably some friend of your mothers!) - so that's all fine.

9:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!
:D
It's my big mouth, laughing: HA!!

6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home