Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

An English Poisoned Rose.

Sooo: Oh dear...I did a boo boo!

Sunday Bibi took me out for a pretty spectacular lunch, we ate in some posh pub called the Dysart Arms in Richmond, lovely venue, piano playing in the wings, couple of bottles of wine etc. etc. etc.

After lunch we went for a long walk with the dogs in Richmond park. We walked and talked arm in arm, as couples are supposed too, then we stopped off to visit Bibi's mother who's buried at St Peter's Church Petersham, you know... just to say hello.

A couple more pub stops and then back home via the local.

Pretty perfect day...

...that's when it all went tits up?

Not her fault this time... completely mine.

We were sat having a nice drink, the perfect end to a pretty perfect day when... In walks my mate C with J ( his art student daughter ) And, to be honest, I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Not good, not good at all

I'm seriously attracted to J, even though I know it'll never work out. She is strikingly beautiful.

Proper princess; the skin; the teeth; the hair; the wrists; the smell; the beautiful curve of her back; the perfect neck, those piercing eyes... the lot.

A perfect English rose in every sense of the word.

But...she has a boyfriend.

Bibi had seen me in the pub the night I'd pulled J and decided ( coz we weren't speaking ) to stay out of my way. She asked me about it over lunch and I told her the truth. Why not... clean slate 'n' all that.

Anyway, when Bibi clocked all me doughy eyed over J, she got jealous, said her goodbyes and walked out? To be honest I'd have thought she would have put up more of a fight (me too), but... off she went? leaving me but with one option but: to go and chat to J.

And I did.

It gets to like, 9pm and I decide to go outside for a cigarette. J follows me outside, pulls me around the corner, slams me against the wall and snogs me like I was the last person on the planet she was ever gonna snog again.

Game over I'm afraid.

She was all over me the rest of the night.

Oh dear!

Of course I returned the compliment. It would have been rude not too ( if only for the memory that it actually happened. )

11.30pm I go home. I don't take J with me.

I may be a monster, but... I'm not a bastard.

Now I just feel sooo confused... and sooo guilty.

What to do?

Really... what to do?

Bibi texted me today saying that she's confused too.

I'm in a love triangle.

With no idea what to do?

I know what'll happen though. I'll make the wrong decision and lose them both ( as per usual )

For fucks sake, it's never easy is it?

Oh dear... Oh dear indeedy.

What to do.

I donno... become a fukin hermit or something.

Ooops

laters

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah what a really tricky problem youve got on your hands there mate... cor I bet we are all glad we dont have to deal with that!

2:09 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah, not a life or death situation but.. it's kind of doing my head in.

2:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both situations sound like they come with some negatives. Bibi will inevitably poison your relationship again and you don't think it would work with J so it probably won't.

Pick the one that will be the most fun and hurt the least when it ends :)

1:29 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

I concur w/ anon. above.
Bibi may be a great girl, but man I have to say, I think that one is poison. But you're a better judge of that from where you are...aren't you? We only know what you've told us.
J doesn't look like a real long term thing, but man she sounds fun. Play in that wonderland for as long as it lasts. But I'd have a chat with her about the whole boyfriend thing.
Unfortunately non of this brings you any closer to a long term and happy relationship with the opposite sex.

6:23 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oooh boys in comments - not you LC clearly, but turtle and anon How Sexist are YOU! What SHE does is "POISINOUS and clearly FATAL" what he does is not...........so women have to be perfect and men don't is that your thesis????

Christ on a bike no wonder none of you can stay in a relationship for more than 5 seconds.

Anyway LC - you're going to do what you're going to do because as we all know rationalising this stuff never works. Go with your heart not your head, and never marry a crap shag - those are in fact the only rules.

Lippy x ( in current relationship for 19 years , quite happy thanks very much and I will have a gold star! and before the boys kick off, NOT because I haven't had any other offers!)

10:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're taken Lippy. I'm sure whoever took you likes you enough to look past your incredible ability to jump to foolish conclusions.

I mean, its not like we were just discussing the merits of girls with the bloke. Nay, we were indulging ourselves in obvious misogyny. Haha! yes you've caught us in the act!

12:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if theyve both got negatives and thats the way its being weighed up.....not sure its the best way to look at things. You, from what ive read (a lot) can handle yourself, bibi it seems can not. you found this ex on facebook...chase that...i find no other relationships feel taht real though once youve had an amzing one like the one you had with sarah, but I also know that you can have this again with someone else, keep faith in the bigger picture perhaps....

4:30 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

meh. He asked.

7:31 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

And that truly sounds like something a chick would say. What can ya do...

7:35 pm  
Blogger kitlizette said...

I have to agree with the anon person, to go for the one with whom you can have the most fun with! (Does that sentence make sense?) Bibi sounds a bit wacko at time, no?

Anyway, enjoy. Just don't get too attached! hehe
Kit

11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home