Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 09, 2007

Pedal to the metal?

Sooo: Am I an adrenaline junkie, an addict or a complete fukin loonie tune? I can't work it out, is there something really missing from my life, or do I just want more.

The reason I ask is that I took my Calibra out tonight and negotiated the back streets of London at 100mph plus.

Just because I felt the need to .

It was 5am, so no real danger to anyone but myself. Total rush, but... totally stupid to be honest, I came home shaking with adrenalin, yet strangely satisfied.


Conclusion:

  1. The Cali kicks ass.
  2. I'm probably lucky to be alive
  3. I'm an idiot
  4. I should buy a racing car and go fukin racing.
  5. I like to have a bit of fun.
  6. I'm strangely dissatisfied with life in general?
  7. I should have lost my license.
  8. It felt sooo fuking good!
Interesting... but stupid.

What a rush though.

Hmm!

Oh dear, oh dear indeedy.

Bed

laters

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

You are expecting me to say something tut tutting and judgemental. Tough luck.

It's the same reason I ride horses fast over large jumps, knowing the thing only holds together for as long as the horse believes I'm in control.
And sail boats - it's the same rush when a big wind hits a sail and nearly sends the boat over.

I don't get cars - the rush it at too much of a distance, no immediate "wind in your face" effect.

But I'm guessing for you it's the same deal.

9:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a few people do this. If knowing this helps...it won't save your life, though.

12:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a fucking idiot, but there again, so am I...

I heartily recommend a bicycle, I horse it all over London, drunk, high etc, it's amazing fun, cheaper, a lot safer (on other folk, natch) and serves the exact same purpose.

Keeps you fit, too (the cycling, not the drugs and booze), which is always a bonus...

stay safe
steveM

8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading off my iPhone. Great read by the way .

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home