Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2007

Titanium smoked DJ

Sooo, oh dear me I've been such a dirty stop-out. Went for a label meeting on Wed and only returned last night? Hooked up with Newspaper girl, went back to hers and spent the night mucking around in bed doing silly amounts of coke. She went to work Thursday morning so I hung around her place for a couple of hours then went to the Portobello gold, met up with a few old mates and got royally slaughtered.

I feel really guilty for sleeping with Newspaper girl though. Something about Bibi makes me not wanna sleep around anymore?

I really shouldn't feel bad though as we are, for want of a better word, just dating.

Anyway I've been trying to get hold of an Apple laptop for ages so that I can go do a DJ/live set thing as the label has quite a good underground presence at the mo, and it's a shame that the others are milking it and I'm not...Till now.

Seems newspaper girl has four Apple Titaniums she uses for work and coz she ain't an octopus ( actually after the other night.. I wonder) she's asked me if I want to borrow one.

Obviously I said yes, so I just have to go collect it then I'm gonna be all lap-topped up.

All good.

I reckon it'll take me around a month or so to actually put a set together, then I'm hitting the clubs man.

Been years since I DJ'd, considering some of the crap I listened to at Glastonbury I don't think that it'll take too long to get my name up there.

We'll see I guess.

Illegal to smoke in your own car because it's dangerous??? I have never in my whole life heard of anything as fukin ridiculous. Somebody please please round up the PC brigade and shoot the lot of them. What are we; 10years old or something? It's about as dangerous as changing fukin gear, winding a window down or opening your sodding sunroof.

Haven't you realised that human beings are quite capable of muti-tasking yet?

You'll actually cause more accidents from people trying to hide cigarettes as they pass the old Bill?

I smoke, I know what I'm doing, I have no fukin interest in living till I'm so old they wack me in an old fogies hospice; so please...just leave me the fuck alone!

Have you actually noticed the pubs lately... there's more people sat outside then in???

These politicians are all fukin insane!!

Don't hit me back with any fukin anti-smoking shit please... I really just don't wanna know.

OMG this is the man who is supposed to be the leader of the free World??

And...I really really really could not give a toss about the Blue Peter sodding cat, it's just not news?????

OK...I need a cup of tea

Laters

2 Comments:

Blogger Smartypants said...

I love it when you get wound up about smoking.

Rant away, darling, rant away.

12:17 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Well.. Ya know!

6:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home