Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2007

Sardine Breakfast!

Sooo: I spent Sat night with mini Cleopatra. We went to a boozer in Notting Hill, got drunk, then went back to hers and rolled around all night. I'm not gonna lie to this girl about how I feel, it eventually goes tits up if you do and believe me I've tried keeping up with rich girls in my time and it doesn't work if you pretend. I mean this girl has flats in London, Liverpool and New York?? So I voiced my concerns and she said she didn't care coz she needs someone to bring her back down to earth a little.

All good.

She cooked me breakfast consisting of French sardines on toast with tobasco sauce?? I didn't query, I just ate...

Not bad actually, kinda shocks the system into waking up.

We sat and chatted all day ( well actually we ranted on about the state of modern pop music ) then she went off to some party in Soho house. I didn't go, it sounded all a bit too celeb for my tastes and I wasn't really dressed for it, plus I'm not really a fan of Soho House, it's all a bit "Oooo Look at me!!" innit!

So yeah, I'll just see what happens eh? She's texting me as I write. Good girl.

Oh well, onwards and upwards I guess.

I'm finishing up a few loose ends this morning, and then I'm gonna chill all afternoon.

I've also tidied my flat after the embarrassment of mini Cleopatra turning up out of the blue and now it's soo clean it's just not funny. Doesn't half make you feel better waking up in a tidy flat.

And that's that really.

It's a wonderful internet!

There's a few people I can think of that would benefit from this as a present.

Misplaced adds

Laters

5 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

Honest is the best way to be about it, so bravo. Enjoy the luxury while it's there, but don't expect it to last forever. In the long run she's going to want someone she sees as more of a "peer". But who knows, M8. She may keep you around for a good while. See if you can't get her to cart you off to New York for a holiday, eh?

1:49 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

She is actually a peer, we're both in creative industries, we both kinda do Mac based graphic design her for the paper layout, me for the label. It's just she seems to make a shit load more money at it then I do!

12:56 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

Fair enough. Bang away! Should I be looking for your wedding announcement in the tabloids?

1:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't think too much into it, just enjoy it. Life's too short. You like her, she likes you - enjoy :)

9:43 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

Turtle - not necessarily
I can't say this without sounding like a cow so , lets cut to the chase - I earn shitloads and I couldn't be doing with another lawyer in a relationship...big boots and overalls do it for me and still do oh what..18 years into this particular relationship!

11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home