Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mini Cleopatra

Sooo; I finally had my date with Sunday paper art director girl last night. I missed seeing her a couple of weeks ago coz I was stuck in Guilford after the festival.

Anyway... we hooked up on Tues, had a couple of drinks and went back to her ( slightly fuck off ) pad in Notting Hill, knocked back a few bottles of wine, a couple of grams of pretty shit coke which, by the way, was supplied by Kate Mosses dealer and I'm thinking: " If this is what Kate Moss is putting up her nose every day... She ain't even doing drugs??"and went to bed and rolled around a little ( actually...a lot!)

I kinda like this girl, she's classy, she's artsey, she's creative but... I just think that she may be a little out of my league. I just don't earn anything like what she does? But...we'll see. She actually turned up on my doorstep Thurday night, bottle in hand, which kinda wasn't really a good idea as my flat is a fukin tip as I've been touring sooo bloody much that everything has just been dumped everywhere??

She stayed the night, in the filth??

Ooops.

I told her I thought I was a bit out of my depth with her, but she still keeps on texting me?

So there you go, my very own mini Cleopatra. What to do!

What else, oh yeah, I returned to the club last night after spending about a month away ( I had a mate of mine D fill in for me ) We've decided to open the club an extra hour over the summer as we've acquired the extra license to. The extra hour fukin dragged on and on though and I felt myself falling asleep at the end, but, it did make for less chaos and binge drinking.

The punters just seemed to peter out towards the end instead of the "Trying to cram as much alcohol down one's neck as is humanly possible: That you usually get? Sooo maybe it's a good thing. The smoking ban thing though??? Talk about trying to manage half a club inside and half the club outside? Pain in the fukin arse really. We have to employ about 5 extra security just to police the street outside and that cost money, an extra £800 to be exact which is kind of a lot on top of an already around £2000 bill! Jeez louise...

I'm not working till Monday/Tuesday now, so I'm thinking that maybe it's time to clean the flat, or go to the pub, or both.

Hmmm

Neave.tv superb stuff

Strange sea beasties.

Mad!

Laters

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh blooody hell, don't go telling her you think she's too good for you! Self confidence is what girls like in a man, confidence! If she's texting, don't question it...either you like her or you don't, earnings isn't an issue (unless she asks to look at your bank statements or something...)

7:23 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

What Jo said either you like her or you don't. And if you keep saying you think she's out of your leauge she will think you don't fancy her so do shut the fuck up!

BTW all those none "your gorgeous" compliments like - "your out of my leauge" "you've got a great personality" etc etc women take as man code for "I don't fancy you" and we are usually right!

8:11 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

I don't know what is wrong with me today lch but everything I say comes out wong including that last comment which is truly dreadful! - I have no excuse, ..hangs head in shame!

3:52 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Works both ways, spent the night with her last night. I'm just being brutally honest, nothing wrong with that???

8:11 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

yeah dude - Alpha Male it all the way.

Act like you're the man and you will be.

xoxo

5:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home