Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Chemical un-romance?

Soo, I'm off to Canterbury for the weekend so I won't be around for a couple off days. Should be a good weekend, my mate C (girl) is coming down to see me Sat and I ain't seen her for a year or so, sooo that should be a lot of fun, good laugh is C.

Yep I'm in Canterbury for a few days, then I'm off to Guilfest for another gig Sunday, then back to London Sunday night and then I have a date on Monday with (J) the art director of a well known Sunday paper. Won't mention which paper, coz I don't really want to implicate her on this blog. we shagged a month or so ago and I just thought "Well that was nice, can't see me seeing her again though probably due to the fact that she earns about ten times what I do?"

But... she kept texting me??

So now we have a second date. I actually wouldn't mind having a creative girlin my life (who's actually shit hot at being creative) as opposed to the huge amount off blaggers you get in London.

Prime example: some girl stood by the mixing desk, at a gig, at the club the other day: " I'm a sound engineer as well you know!" She says.

"Oh really!" I reply: " You think the guitars are sounding a bit harsh, do you reckon I should cut a bit of 2k out mate?"

Her (blank faced expression) : " Errr what, what you on about?"

Yeah right your a sound engineer love, everybody's a sound engineer, just like everybody's a fukin DJ???

What can you do?

I digress.

So yeah, hot date on Monday night. Hope I'm not too fucked from the weekend?

Listening to: The Chemical brothers " We are the Shite ( Sorry night) " Highly anticipated... badly let down to be honest. I wish every fucker in the music would take off the Rose tinted spectacles and realise that: On the grand scheme of dance music production things, this is actually a bit shit. I mean the " Salmon dance track" is actually a fukin embarrassing take on old skool hip hop. Couple of half decent tracks but, in general...it's toss. Nuff said!

"But it went straight to number one? " You say. Yes, but everybody bought it without hearing the damn thing coz "It's the Chemicals innit!!"

Funny: all the "Music industry" reviews for this album are fantastic. Yet...all the blog and third party reviews are totally toss. Go figure!

Anyway

Kitten techno... Yeah man!!

Mad as...

Mister tweak-a-thon... Oh dear???

Enough already.

See ya soon.

Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Nobody Girl said...

Busy man! Hope your date went well :)

9:37 am  
Blogger bedshaped said...

Hugely disappointed with The Chemical's new album. It's almost like they didn't even bother to try.

9:59 pm  
Anonymous bwaarp said...

i've always said that about "the chems" like tackhead witout any bollocks.

10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home