Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, June 30, 2007

End of an era!

Sooo: This is the last day I can enjoy a fag and a pint down the local pub.

End of a 15 year ritual for me.

Prohibition in 2007??

My life is being controlled by a bunch of fukin do-gooders twats.

Bye bye civil liberties.

Bye bye freedom of choice?

No comments on the the joys of a smoke free environment please, or I will flame the fuck out of you!!

Off down the local fukin health club for a pint then??

Boooo!!!


Laters

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont drink in poncy west London bars mate. get yerself down a decent east end boozer, nobody's gonna take any notice here.

11:29 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Despite the fact cigarette smoke irritates the fuck out of my eyes and nose and I hate the way my clothes and hair smell after being in a bar, ironically, I do feel somewhat sorry for smokers.

In any case, they should serve pints at health clubs. Nothing better than beer after a long run.

5:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its fucking painful! same thing about to happen here in Australia - Me no fag with beer = devastation

6:16 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I've heard of a few bars that are gonna try and ignore it, but it'll all change after a couple of £2500 fines I reckon.

1:01 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

yeah, welcome to the New World Order, comrade.

6:08 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No shit!!

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home