Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 01, 2007

Silly Dick!


Still taken from the TV show The Apprentice Wednesday night ( Just watched it myself ) . The wannabe Apprentices were selling shit on a shopping TV channel, and this doughnut is demonstrating putting the legs on a fitness trampoline and the dialogue is kinda: " You can jump on and off, up and down, and it really is great fun for all the family and so easy to screw on and off!!" Magic, I laughed my pants off!!

You can't make that shit up...you really can't!!

Ha!!

Talking of TV, they used one of my old tunes to introduce one of the new house mates on C4's Big Brother the other night ( without my permission? ) And to say I'm pissed about it is an understatement. I fukin hate reality TV of this kind with a vengeance! Not happy...at all. I'm in the process of trying to find out which dick head thought they could use my shit without asking my permission first???

Fukin music industry?

Tonights gig was a washout, about 50 people turned up. I enjoyed myself though, there was some great hip hop beatboxing shit going down.

Talking of Beatboxing... Brilliant!

Oh well, nevermind!

Can't win em all.

Right, I think it's about time I turned in.

Funny pics



Laters

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the Apprentice the other night, and my friend was like, 'Ohh, it's sooo boring...' not expecting to be treated to pure comedy gold.

9:26 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah man, that was some funny shit!!

12:17 pm  
Blogger i'll never tell said...

I always feel bad for the bands when its "wash out" but man, do I feel lucky to be one of only 50 people there to see some of my favorite guys!

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home