Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 12, 2007

GO AWAY!!!

Sooo, That fukin Virgin company ( remember the ones I signed up to for my internet, and was then left unable to do anything for two months) just won't go the fuck away.

I got a letter in the post yesterday morning and my blood pressure went through the roof. Now (get this) they're taking me to court over monies they say I owe them??

VIRGIN...ARE YOU HAVING A FUCKING LAUGH OR WHAT?????

Seemingly I was contracted for a year, and they want the money for it?

In my book Virgin, a contract is a two-way street from a customer to a provider, for a service that actually fukin works?

Yours services unfortunately don't.

I contacted the collection agency yesterday and explained what had happened and although the girl I spoke to was very helpful, she said that I would have to explain the situation directly to Virgin, and to avoid ruining my credit rating it would be advisable to pay the amount owed and claim it back from Virgin.

HA... YOU FUCKING THINK!!

NOT!!!!

Sooo, I gets on the phone to Virgin and guess what, coz my account has been canceled, they have no reference to me.

NO SHIT BATMAN!!

Sooo...I gets back on the phone to the collection agency to tell them this and ( after explaining the whole story again to some other muppet ) I get told the same thing again?

Stalemate ( and guess who's paying for all these calls)

Shoddy!

So Virgin, not only did you fuck my business for a month, now you wanna fuck my credit rating as well??

Oh well, guess I'll have to counter claim.

Coz you ain't getting any more of my money... Period!!

Not a chance...

What a waste of my time.

No wonder you lost 46,900 customers in the first quarter of this year.

Get your bloody house in order eh!!

I've provided you with a new business model: Provide stuff that works, Collect money from happy customers.

Easy peazy lemon squeezy!!

My advice to anyone thinking of signing up to this shambolic company: Don't even fukin go there!!

Forum after forum after forum after forum after forum all saying the same shit!!

Shoddy!

Laters

Technorati tags:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Within days of Virgin taking over from Telewest as my provider my internet/cable TV went down. For 5 days. And they still charged me for those five days, despite saying they wouldn't. Twats. Now Virgin have taken over my gym too....they're taking over..the world!

1:04 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, but in a bollocks way!!

1:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virgin haven't caused me any problems - yet - but it seems that they're spreading themselves waaaay too thinly. They're jack of all trades and shit at all of them.

9:47 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

The counterclaim in addition to a refund for the charges for the period where you had no service, should also include any tangible loss suffered for being on line -there is even recent case law to suggest that you can now claim for loss of profits so it's worth giving that a go as well. Don't forget to add interest at the court rate which is still 8% and on the downside, you do have to pay an issue fee for a counterclaim.

*mumbles off* - see I have my uses!

10:00 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Don't think I'll have to counter, I told them I'd go to court no problem and they backed off instantly.

For now

;0)

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home