Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 18, 2007

Sorry Sir Bob!

Sooo, right, first things first, I must apologise to Sir Bob Geldof for basically laying into him on this post about the hypocrisy of such an unenvironmentally friendly waste of time gig.

Turns out that the Live Earth gig has absolutely nothing to do with him [Sir Bob] and is in fact the work of that global warming scandal money grabber Mr Al Gore??

Note to Al Gore: How many DVD's you shifted, how many leaflets printed, how many times up and down the Motorway/Freeway promoting your ideas?? Global warming, like you give a shit mate...you're off making a fortune!!

I'm not being funny Bob mate, but I would seriously have a go at Al Gore, cos this is pitched to look exactly like one of your gigs??

And here's little ole me thinking that you'd lost the plot or something.

How wrong can you be.

OK, we have a big central London gig of our own tonight so I won't waste time writing.

Plus I have a girly coming down who I kinda fancy.

All good

Mad cat bow and arrow game thing

Laters

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to see the statistics on the co2 emissions that whole concert will give off throughout the day!

6:53 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, me to!

9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home