Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gig dates!

Sooo, I met up with my mate L (girl) last night for drinks , she's moved to Berlin and I hadn't seen her for about two years, so there was loads of catching up to do. We got hammered and went back to her place with her mum (who's also a friend) drank wine and I got a crash course in how to play the banjo. Now I want one [a banjo]

Today I have a day off, so I went for a business meeting with the record labels bank manager who, I must admit, I fancy the pants off. But nooo business and pleasure eh. Stoopid mix.

Now I'm sat in the house drinking tea and I'm gonna chill and watch a couple of movies.

Talking of movies, I watched the worst film I think I've ever seen in my life the other night: 'Epic Movie' It's the biggest pile of crap you can possibly imagine. Not even worthy of the film stock it was shot on, it parodies already funny movies in a totally non funny toilet humour way. Complete Rubbish toss !! Nuff said.

We start gigging again this weekend with a central London gig and then the calender sorta looks like this ( more gigs are being added all the time)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Busy busy beaver, If you're clever ( and can actually be arsed?? ) then you can probably work out the band from that list. Needless to say they're a superb band to engineer, and I'm kinda proud to be onboard.

Soooo...Roll on summer!

Woohoo!

What else, oh yeah I emailed Sweedy girl pissed last night, stoopid idea!! Don't feel good about it today really. Although it was nothing nasty, I should learn to never ever DUI!!

I'm a fukin idiot..

Right, I'm gonna cook a bacon sarny and drink more tea.

Interesting, the BBC posted a video link to a scientist who was basically debunking the whole climate change global warming thing, then pulled the link. No further comment on that really!

Laters

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Laptops, mobiles and any communication devises infact should be confiscated after 2 pints. fact.

9:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second what Jo said.

10:16 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No shit!!

11:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look, you should be her best mate in the world with all the access to festivals you potentially have. she wont mind you mailing her or whatever no matter what you drunk.
rock ness looks a good small festival.

1:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you're playing at the Spitz ...great venue, but apparantly it's under threat of being closed down (usual landlord greed), so you and your readers might be interested in the following campaign

http://www.spitz.co.uk/

11:18 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Year anon, but she wasn't a gig kinda girl really!

Err, and I was dating her why exactly??

1:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that's who the band is - i've been a fan of yours for ages.

4:37 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Seemingly

3:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home