Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Global warming, Errr no shit!

Completely forgotten about this, we went to a pub in Richmond about a month or so ago, by 3pm the pub had completely flooded and we got stuck there for like, 4 hours (not a problem really) This lady was taking some photies and I asked ger to send me a bunch. They arrived in my inbox yesterday. So yah still wanna tell me global warming ain't kicking in??

Oh dear, we're all fucked!


Madness!

Sooo, Thursday. Finally finished this bloody venue security course. Passed all the exams, which were kinda a piece of piss. The last day was actually a lot of fun as we had to do all of these role playing exercises and I got right off on playing the angry nutter punter. In fact I enjoyed it soo much that I nearly ( note: nearly ) went out and signed up for an acting course. Ummm, maybe not.

Today I was supposed to do this olympic conference thing, but it didn't ( for reason or another ) come off, so I have a day of doing bugger all. Actually, I'm finishing a mix, but that's about an hours work. I was supposed to meet my mate S today to discuss the sound system for this new venue, but he's not about so I guess that'll have to wait till next week.

I think I'll go food shopping instead, the cupboards are looking rather bare.

Ok...couple of linky things...

Strange statues of the world

The dog wot loved to suck on toads?

Food!

Laters

4 Comments:

Blogger Cind said...

Looks like fun n at least it was still warm. I hope the ale was free for the 4 hour inconvenience ;-}

7:04 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Free booze, yeah right!

7:13 pm  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

did they serve you drinks while you were flooded in? cuz i bet they could write it off on the insurance papers...

coupla pints over here!

edit: they didnt? Tight ass bastiges...

8:24 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Not a chance, the pubs on high ground, soo only the garden flooded luckily..

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home