Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 23, 2006

Cream crackered!

Sooo, Monday and I'm 3/4 of the way through this venue security course thing in Canary Wharf and I'm absolutely cream crackered! The getting up at 6:30am shit is kinda killing me. I really don't know how the rest of the world copes? I'm used to lying in till 11am, pottering around for four hours and then starting work at 5pm + the London tube, rush hour shit is like, the worst fukin experience I've ever encountered. Period! Talk about being herded around on cattle trucks?

I'm a huge fan of my personal space not being invaded, and I get pretty narky if people don't adhere, so at 7.30 on the tube, rammed in like a sardines, I just wanna fukin kill someone. Fuck that for a game of soldiers!! Not for me, at all! It's kinda like being buried alive??

The course is ok I guess, I've learnt some pretty interesting conflict avoidance techniques and some heavyweight risk assessment shit, plus I'm starting to learn why the venue doormen do what they do, but for the most part it's all common sense really, and a bit bloody boring.

Anyway, I've always been like a wet sponge when it comes to learning, so any new stuff is good stuff in my book.

Knowledge is King!!

Fukin damn right!

Me and my mate J are setting up the sound for an Olympic conference on Thursday, which should be interesting. Another sodding early start though. We've actually tendered it for fuck all in the hope of landing some of the big 2012 Olympic sound installation contracts. Mega bucks shit! Piss easy job, but if you're in, you're in with these people, so worth the hastle. Then I'm meeting with S on Thursday evening to start to spec this live venue, so it's all hands to the pumps at the moment.

Right, I need to cook some food, I'm starved.

Soooo

Our Banksy has just updated his site, have a look and dream about being this fukin forward thinking!! Damien Hurst, and that other bird?... Errrr, Oh yeah Tracey Emin [em] all fukin amateurs by comparison !!

Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Great blog buddy. You had me laughing (and I don't do that when I read all the sheep-ish blogs out there).

6:53 pm  
Blogger headphonesex said...

icky icky icky fetang




just thought it was about time someone actually said that


xx

1:59 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

lol

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home