Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 09, 2006

SNAFU!

Sooo, finally got freshers week out of the way, Sick to death of bloody students ! Never seen so much sick in all my life...which is nice! The weekend was a little bit mad as well, went out with a couple of mates and Sat night and returned a day later?

Ok, so what's been happening? Last week was a bit mental, so many gigs, so little time, although the Sweedy girl came to see me and kinda hung around as I worked, which was lovely. My own little super groupy. We went down to Tate Modern on Wed afternoon to play on the slides, but they hadn't been completed. Booo!! Thursday I did a wicked rock night and Fri the club was totally rammed again. I really think the new sound system is working as I've never seen it as busy and you tend to find people dance a lot more, I guess it makes a difference when you can actually feel the music as opposed to just listening to it.

Had to put the Sweedy girl back on the train Fri afternoon though and that kinda pissed me off . I like her company, she sorta relaxes me and it's getting harder every time she has to go back.

We'll work something out though I'm sure.

What else? Oh yeah, I've decided that my landlady has gone completely insane. I had words Sat morning as the "Spitting her dummy out and turning off the house internet router thing" was driving me up the wall!! I'm trying to run a business for fuck's sake? I found out a lotta stuff I didn't need to know though, such as the fact she owes £7000 on the electricity?? (She hasn't opened any of her mail for about a year?) Fukin insane! That's why she wants more money, so I played the "Really concerned tenant bit" and told her in not so many words that "Your problems have fuck all to do with me luv!! I've paid you rent, on time, without fail for five years and If you can't sort your own shit out and stop taking it out on the rest of the fukin house, it's not my fault mate!!" I really wanna move, but... if she has all this dept, I stand like, no chance of getting any of my deposit back, which kinda makes it a bit difficult Hmmm!

One of my cousins has decided to move to London, about three streets away from me? Although I like my family ( a bit) , I have no desire at all in babysitting one of them? I hardly know this girl and I'm really not in the mood to start now. Although I suppose It'll mean I can get a lift, if ever I need to go see them. Which is like err... never! I lost both my parent about six years ago and got no support from any of my family ( Apart from my Sister, who hasn't bothered with the rest of the family for 15 years) , but I do kinda miss the Christmas dinners. lol!

So today I'm not working, tomorrow I'm working at my mates studio and then I've got two days of bands and the club Fri, so another busy week.

All good

Completely useless, but interesting anyway!

Yeah, nooo shit!

Why?


And... The Liger (hands up who thinks that this is a bit of a stoopid idea!)

laters


7 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Kind of a waste of time for somebody who doesn't open their mail!

2:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My last landlady tried to pull that shit -but a close study of the contact (drawn up by some tin pot letting agency, so it must be pretty standard) showed that the rent could be put up by more than the base rate of inflation - what's that, 3% or thereabouts? - which pissed on her chips.

Then we moved out anyway because we were pissed off with her meddling and the place was empty for 4 or 5 months as no one would pay the exhorbitant rent - that's a loss of £5000+ out of her pocket...

So move out, and she'll be double fucked...

It's a sad truism, that as soon as you become a landlord you automatically become vermin. And yes, I am saying that because as I'm bitter and long as I live in London I will never own a flat. Unless I win the lottery that I don't do, or marry into the aristocracy...

3:02 pm  
Blogger kryptic_kytten said...

I say shoot her, at least then you won't have to worry about rent, someone else will pay it for you.

1:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As long as I live in London I will never own a flat"


Yeah, no shit mate??

This city is pricing itself into the gutter!!

2:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah true MB, i've had to do that on the last couple of flats I've had!

1:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monkey Brains you are full of bright ideas.

3:29 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

MB... lol!

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home