Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Somebody Hypnotize my sodding landlady!!

Sooo, I engineered a comedy hypnotist last night (couple of mics etc.) piss easy job, but somebody's gotta do it! Yeah, comedy hypnotist, even more comical coz nowbody showed up to see the poor bugger, maybe 60 people tops.. Oh dear, knowbody to sodding hypnotize?? What you gonna do now son eh?

Anyway turned out to be a really good show, he actually manged to get 6 people hypnotized ( no mean feat, I take my hat off ) and had them running round the stage, conducting orchestras, meeting the Queen, winning the lottery etc. etc. etc. As you do! Pretty entertaining stuff really.

I fucked it up with this guy a bit earlier on though coz he sent me a text message telling me he was running ten minutes late just as I was sending a text message to Sweedy girl something along the lines of:

"Fukin comedy hypnotist 2night honey, joy of fukin joys, think It'll be toss, feeling sleeeppy already babe xx"

And of course I managed to send it to him and not her, so I kinda had to dig my way out of a hole when the guy arrived at the venue...Wooops a daisy, park it there son!

Anyway, turned out to be a good night apart from the lack of people.

Sooo, tonight is one of my fave nights of the year and one I've done for four years in a row. It's this huge 1000 people comedy night at the club with like, 4 of the best comedians in London. Last year I nearly wet myself in the sound booth from laughing so much, plus Sweedy girls coming to see me as well, plus coz there's nothing to do but watch a couple of mics and change a couple of lighting scenes....I'm gonna get well pissed and enjoy it!!

Woohoo!!

The landlady is driving me fukin nuts at the moment, she wants more rent, I'm not giving her more rent...end of! Sooo she's making my life hell. We run a wireless network in the house ( which I set up and admin ) and the router of course is in her fukin flat, so whenever she doesn't get her way, she turns the fukin thing off!! She's like a spoilt fukin baby and I've kinda had enough, so I'm looking for a new flat and she can go fuck herself.. I mean I got in from work last night, sat down and prepared to send an important music file to New York and... dead fukin connection. I went ballistic as It's not like I haven't paid her the already extortionate rent, It's just that I won't give her any more money.

Pain in the arse, cos It means moving the whole fukin studio, which will be a real mare, but I won't be held to fukin ransom by anyone, especially some batty old senile cow, so that's that!

How I feel

Plain silly

Nutter sport

Online Sonic...fukin brilliant!

Laters

7 Comments:

Blogger Nölff said...

Sweedish girls have cool accents. I dig em.

3:13 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah, they certainly do!

3:25 pm  
Blogger Ivar said...

accents...that's what you kids are calling them these days?

isn't there some sort of legal repercussion you can take against the landlady pushing the rent and messing with internet access that i'm guessing you pay for? there are laws in the states against that kind of shit...especially since her killing your access effects your livelyhood? sue the bitch!

7:29 pm  
Blogger kitlizette said...

where where where Is dis club with all funny comedians?

8:47 pm  
Blogger Cind said...

Tell me where the club is an' next time I'm in London I'll pay a visit - not on a nite when there's only 60 in it tho' eh!

9:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cokehead, I saw this and thought of you. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1004061iggypop1.html
I think it'll make you smile.

8:05 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Enjoy yar fuck fest !!

4:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home