Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Can't dance? No rhythm? Then why not study for a PhD!

Pissed photography... Who needs it eh!


Sooo, Sunday. I don't usually post Sunday, but I'm of to see Sweedy girl for a few days, so I'm not gonna be around till Wed, and I'm up early soo why the fuck not!

Thursday I engineered some Jazz night for PHD students in Central London. Two conclusions really:

  1. PhD students have no fukin common sense whatsoever. Non...At all!
  2. PhD students have no fukin sense of rhythm whatsoever. I've never seen such a bad bunch of dancers in my life.. And that's saying something? I was watching this girl clap her hands to a version of 'Take Five' that the band where playing, OK granted, it's a fairly difficult time signature ( 5/8 if I'm not mistaken) but this girls hand clapping attempts were so all over the chip shop that it was, in fact, painfull to fukin watch.
I think I'll do a PhD on why PhD students are totally crap dancers!

And why do they all look so fukin frail? They're like a bunch of fukin vegans on hunger strike??

I donno!

Anyway, Friday night the club was absolutely mobbed again and last night I just stayed in and watched a few DVD's and cooked a huge pan of chicken and ham stew, got the bird in the shop to cut the ham into big doorstep slabs... Mmmm delicious!!

I could've been in Hong Kong this weekend doing a band, but my passport's run fukin out!! I'm going to Germany on the 4th of next month, so therefore my passport is in the postal system so I could'nt even go down to sodding passport house and get a new one... Boo!!

Damn it! Saying that though, two 12 hour flights within the space of three days is a bit of a killer..

So yeah, off to see the Sweedy girl for a few days.

In the news today... Of course she should be fukin sacked. here's why:

A: Err it's a Church of England school!

B: I wouldn't want my kids to be taught by Darth fukin Vader either.

C: I'm sick to death of hearing about the plight of the bloody Muslims ( go ahead, flame me...I don't fukin care!) I'd be more bothered if they actually tried to intergrate into our society, but they don't, and if I went to a Muslim country and started building churches and preaching values and throwing my religion about...you'd chop my fukin hands off!

You with me on this?

"We're sick of this, and that, and police brutality, and blagh blagh blagh!!"

Well if you don't like it then.....

I'm with this lot really on the whole subject!

Ha ha ha...funny!

Funny pics Yo!

Ninja Beasties.... Top!

Right I'm off

Laters

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good points, well made !! London Cokehead for prime minister !!

4:26 pm  
Blogger Assistant Atlas said...

I think Take Five is 5/4 time. Of course, I don't have a PhD, so maybe I've got good insight.

4:29 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep Atlas , you're right mate.

My bad!

1:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah man, if intolerance is good enough for the Islamic Republic of Iran, it's good enough for us.

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home