Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Speed nanny!

Sooo, my shit is mad at the moment, I have today off and I'm sodding glad as I didn't get home from engineering some band till like, six this morning. It was one of the club managers B's birthday last night and he told the band, and the band then forced him on stage halfway through their set to play guitar, and I'm like "Ooooh dear!" But he actually pulled it right off? I had no fukin idea he could actually play, I thought it was just an urban myth, but no, he's kinda good.

Anyway, club shuts, punters ejected and me, the club managers and several assorted barmaids, all have a right fukin kneesup in the bar till the wee small hours of this morning, gawd knows how many bottles of Champagne where consumed, but my head isn't my best friend at the moment!!

Ooof!

I liked this speed camera story from the Beeb this morning. Speed cameras have become a real sore point with us English folk (even the ones who don't drive), Why? cos there just a fukin nuisance, nobody sodding wants them, and to be honest there bloody dangerous! Don't know how many times I've been in a car when I, or whoever else is driving, has spotted a speed camera and then slammed on the brakes to avoid being flashed? Not good, and the next time your a passenger and you see that speed camera warning sign, just take a minute and watch the other car drivers, nobody's watching the fukin road anymore, they're all looking out for fukin cameras?? Another stupid nanny-state idea.

Talking of nanny-state people, we had a health and safety inspector in the club the other week, what a fukin donkey! We've had to put grip tape on all the stairs and move this shit and that shit and and... If this fuker had had his way fully, the club would have looked like a padded fukin cell with cotton wool around the beer taps?? Jeez louise, talk about jobsworth, this guy was out of control.

Oh fuck, I've just smoked a half cigarette from the ashtray, and it was a joint, and now I'm fukin stoned, and I have shit to do, so I don't wanna be stoned!!

Bugger!

Heehee!

It's just a big fish, you fukin clogheads!!

Just sooo you know...

Hours of fun.

Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Drstrcprstskrzkrk said...

I think that you'll find that it's not a "big fish" but a clip from the film Incident at Loch Ness, which is itself a spoof about getting Werner Herzog to hunt down Nessie. Don't trust what you see on t'interweb - even if it looks like a fish.

6:10 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

It's a big fish!!


With fins and stuff

lol

6:23 pm  
Blogger Ivar said...

it would be a lot easier to drive if everything was on the correct side of the car and you all drove on the correct side of the road...i can't believe it isn't fatal to drive even without the speed cams! i'm sending my girl to manchester for the next week and forbade her a rental car ;)

6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home