Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, July 13, 2006

See ya Syd.


Syd Barrett (January 6, 1946 – July 7, 2006)






Sooo, see ya Syd, you craziest of all crazy cats. For those who don't know, Syd Barr was the founding member of Pink Floyd, the greatest rock band ever to walk the face of this planet. He founded them, named them, introduced them to the London psychedelic circuit before completely losing his noodle on acid, never to return to the land of the sane?


Top boy!


Rock n roll stories! This guy practically invented the fukin things...


Although ( some people would kill me for saying this but....) I do think that Floyd would never have been as big a band, if they hadn't of kicked him out.


Anyway, cheers for the music Syd, we love ya mate!


Benny Scale of fuckedness = This kid was way, way off the scale.


Shine on: You crazy fukin diamond.


Ok, this weekend I'm doing FOH (sound engineering) duties at the Lounge on the Farm festival in Caterbury. Should be a right laugh and it's the first time I've been out of London for ages sooo, tomorrow morning, grap me tent and me wellies and off I trot for a weekend of carnage!!


Woohoo!


This, geezer...top boy!!


Laters


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah, cheers!!

I can always put the old earplugs in!

5:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home