Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fukin Tea leafs!

Soo, the thieving Polish people downstairs have been at it again, the landlady was supposed to evict them after they got caught stealing the fukin post, but she didn't coz Polish women cleans her flat??

I'm totally not happy having them in the same house as me, I've even doubled my front door locks.

So, about a year ago I left my vacuum cleaner outside the flat coz Dave downstairs wanted to borrowed it. Anyway it went walkies and of course I went ballistic, but to no avail coz nobody would own up to the theft!

I just bought a new one, no biggy really.

So I was in the hallway earlier looking in the cupboard for a bucket (don't ask) anyway fat Polish women was hovering her flat with the door open and guess what? It was with my fukin vacuum!! I blew my fukin top! So she's like: "I bought couple of month's ago"

Me: "What you think I was born yesterday luv?"

Her: "No, I bought, it's mine!"

Me: "Errr, I don't fukin think so"

Anyway her husband comes out and we have this blazing row in the hallway.

I sooo nearly floored him, but that'll just make me the baddy?

Fuck this!

I go upstairs and produce the origional receipt for the damn thing.

Then I take it back, coz it's mine.

As I don't need it and coz Dave's always borrowing mine, I give him the damn thing.

Their not happy with me at all, and too be honest I don't give a fuck!!

To say I've had enough of these people is the understatement of the fukin year.

Fukin Eastern European thieves, if it ain't tied down, they think they have a right to nick it!!

Oooof, I'm in a well pissy mood now!

Gotta snap out of it coz T's about to arrive to finish the vocals and I don't want my mood spoiling the session..

Grind...grind!!

Twats

Lost Dharma initiatives
...(found this by accident while hack...err looking at some American TV prog server... If you're a lost fan it makes very interesting reading!)

Upon further investigation I also found this which is freely available on the web. Curiouser and curiouser??

99 Rooms, totally bizarre!!

Laters.

7 Comments:

Blogger headphonesex said...

Some interesting stuff in that film. I guess the zoological research is where the strange creatures have come from.

No explanation for the 4-toed statue yet though!

5:39 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ummm, never thought of that!!

11:06 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Also...Greek mythological dragons always had four toes?

11:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL

Those people are ridiculous, I was getting mad just reading it!! AND I REMEMBER getting mad when they stole your post!

THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED DUDE, YOU NEED TO COME UP WITH A PLAN... SERIOUSLY IM GOING CRAZY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!

x

6:21 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No shit dear!!

6:38 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Fucking freeloaders the lot of them !

6:55 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, they add fuck all to this country !

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home