Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fish, (at the moment) not my favorite dish!

New shoes!!


Soo, what's up? I was in the studio yesterday with B working on a some wicked tracks so I enjoyed that, well apart from the fact that I cooked a well dodgy bit of fish Wed night so kinda had a bit of food poisoning to deal with! Not good, I seem ok today though, but I was really shakey last night.

I finished in the studio around 7 and took myself down to the local pub so I could force some Thai food down my neck which helped a little. Some bird and her mate came over and started chatting me up. They were there to watch Arsenal get trashed by Barcelona in the champions league, something I'm not really interested in but watched it anyway coz of the company.

Funny really, I always seem to get chatted up when I'm not feeling well? I must give out some sick-puppy-needs-looking-after vibe, very strange? Nice girls but really not my type, so I made my excuses and just buggered off. I got home from the pub and watched 24 and Prison break and the Unit x2. The 24 shit is really heating up eh! Next week is the finale double-episode thang, can't wait.

My mate B is on the case with the Eraser pre-release as well, go on son!!

What else? Oh yeah, I've given up on beautiful blonde thing, she only answers the phone when she feels like it and I really can't be arsed with it all. She told me she worked as a receptionist in a interior design place, but then texted me saying can we meet next week coz this week she's working the night shift...Errr hello! When the fuck do interior design company receptionists work a fukin night shift?? You can't kid a kidder honey so don't even try!

So...pretty, sketchy and a complete liar eh, not what I need in my life right now thanks! Beautiful girls eh, all the fukin same, they think the world revolves around them (which it kinda does but...)

I'm off to the venue this afternoon to go through some budget stuff, I know Radiohead will be soundchecking around about now as well. Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!!!

Fuckity fuck!!

Ok, I suppose I had better get my skates on.

Blagh!

Laters

13 Comments:

Blogger Drstrcprstskrzkrk said...

Oi!

7:02 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

AND GET YOUR FEET OFF THE SEATS!

Ruffians like you.

honestly.

12:36 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

oh yeah... where do you get your torrents from?

torrentspy has a lot of torrents but is DIABOLICALLY slow.

tvtorrents is FAST but they have introduced this diabolical credit system which means - I cannot get ANYTHING.

12:48 am  
Blogger d'you know what i mean said...

please, mind the gap. it can be up to foot.

5:29 am  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Maybe she's a lady of the night !

1:24 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Tvtorrents has always had a credit system, just make sure you seed your torrents..

It definitely the fastest for TV shit!

"Maybe she's a lady of the night !"

lol, don't think so though.

2:46 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

nah - now they make you start with ZERO credits.

how the fuck you suppossed to get an upload.

NOBODY every uploaded my seeded torrents


now I'm fucked.

12:18 am  
Blogger tooners said...

like the shoes...

nice blog you have here! i like how you write.

4:56 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH!

Today, I'm proud to be half Finnish!

Peace and love!


Lord Doom
xxx

thesecretdiaryofabum.blogspot.com

8:27 pm  
Anonymous tilda said...

I'm commenting before I even read the post...

FIRST OF ALL, YOU NEED A TAN!!

Secondly.. GET YOUR FEET OF THE SEATS FOR GODS SAKE. You're ruining the only good thing about this bloody country.

Now I'll read the post.

x

4:55 am  
Anonymous tilda said...

Okay she's annoying.

Ultimately you can only play hard to get soo much, and the whole I'm busy I'm not busy thing seems really childish and silly.

I'm kinda suprised she can't keep up with her own lies though...

Oh well...

Many fishes... its not like you dont get chatted up even when you're ill.

x

4:59 am  
Blogger sigh9 said...

Looks like the radiohead gig was a blinder too. fuckers. I hate sitting there praying the internet gods will smile on me as I refresh the ticketweb screens.

Any word on the Thom Yorke album yet?

8:58 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Tilda, I have a very nice studio-tan, thank you very much..

"You're ruining the only good thing about this bloody country."

What's that? err train seats!!

Hey it was late, I was tired!!

2:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home