Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ooops!!


Sooo, I've decided...Me and the Queen hang out a lot. Everytime I bang a line of coke or go and see the man, she's right with me, staring from the backside of a twenty pound note, spying and smiling like she knows exactly what's goin down...Bless her cotten socks!!

But...When I awake she's gone, she has left the building with the man...

Beeyatch!!

So I guess, me and Queenie have a thing goin on!!

Who'd of thunk it eh...Me and her majesty, on the razzle!!

Oh dear!!

Now excuse me while I go and get high!!

Tee hee..

Later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the looks of that picture, it appears she is enjoying herself too.

So, no harm done - everyone's happy.

Happy Let's Eat a Huge Meal Day!

6:32 am  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

How funny nicely put ! rack a fat one up for me cause im a greedy bitch as you well no ! Happy Easter Babes x

5:45 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Will do!!

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home