Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sack this. Mate!!

Sooo, last night was carnage, everybody was Irish for the night ( spot the fake accent ), the club was absolutely mobbed and there was no real trouble apart from the complimentary British Asian bloke who was thrown out by security and then stood there all night pleading his innocence? Complete waste of fukin time mate!!

Note to people who get thrown out of clubs: Just go home and stop making yourselves look fukin stupid. It doesn't matter how hard you try to get back into the club, it just ain't gonna happen and the more you give the security grief, the more chance you have of being barred for life. Give in, go home. It's that simple!!

Ok, funny th0ugh, that tossy bar manager bloke who's always trying to throw spanners in the works tried to sack (fired) my little helper last night which was funny.

Me: Why the fuck has J just stormed out the building??

Bar Manager: Because he's been sacked!!

Me: Err, by whom exactly??

BM: By me of course?

Me: Oh, yeah and how exactly do you fukin sack somebody who doesn't actually work for you mate?

BM: He does work for me?

Me: Oh yeah mate, is that why I pay his wages and I get him a taxi home at the end of the fukin night then !!

BM: He still works for me??

Me: So what you trying to say, that I work for you as well?

BM: Well no, but...

Me: But fukin nothing mate, he doesn't work for you, he never has, so you can't fukin sack him, period . Now I have to go find him and plead with him to come back and work!! I have enough shit on my plate without having to undo somebody else's fuck ups mate. What did you allegedly sack him for fukin anyway?

BM: He was drinking on the job..

Me: Oh, that would be the pint I just bought him to thank him for doing such a good job eh!!!

BM: Oh!!

Me: Oh!!

This bar manager really gets my fukin back up with his bullying, condescending and downright lazy and stupid management style. We run a really tight ship of workers on the production side and this twat just gets in the way constantly. I'll be like 30 feet up in the lighting frame and the guy on the floor feeding me cable will just like vanish ? So I'll climb all the way fukin down only to find that this twat has stolen my worker and has him jarring a door open with a bit of cardboard or something equally fukin stupid!! The guy's a real fukin idiot. He once turned all the power off as a Headlining band were finishing their set, just coz he wanted to go home fukin early??? We had shit band nights for month's after that. People talk you know!!

Never ever turn off a headlining band halfway through a fukin song , there will be tears!!

Yep this guy stands in the way of us having one the best small/mid sized live venues in central London and it pisses me off big time, but he has his name above the door as a licensee so there's fuck all I can do about it.

Twat!!

Sooo, we finished work at about 3 am and decided to go to Chinatown for some food. Bad idea all round really, cost a fortune, tasted like shit and we were getting the food kinda chucked at us by the tired looking waiters but what can you do eh, it was 3:30 in the morning!!

This weekend I'm playing meet the relatives that I fell out with 6 years ago. We're meeting on neutral ground tomorrow at the Ideal home exhibition in Earls court, far from ideal, in fact, my idea of hell, but it's gotta be done, duty calls!!

So therefore I'm staying in tonight so that I can be on my best behaviour for the meet. Shame really, there's some great parties tonight. Oh well, nevermind!!

Right, I'm off out for lunch.

Nice David Gilmour interviews on his new album and tour from capital gold..

Laters.

4 Comments:

Blogger RSS Spirit Combine said...

I like this a lot. You ever read "Novel with Cocaine"? Hilarious and deeply ugly Russian.

Got you bookmarked

5:04 pm  
Blogger mcdolph said...

cardboard doorstops: that's classic numpty manager shite. kill the crappy managers, they're fukin everywhere, like Flies On Shit. grrrr...fuckers!

6:06 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep mate, I totally agree. I'm just wondering how these fuckers get the jobs in the first place ??

4:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's obviously on a power trip... Give him some power and he wont know what to do... He obviously isn't working if he has time to sack people for drinking..

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home