Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Blind date part 2 (by the seaside)

Sooo, as you can probably guess from the last post, I went out on the razzle last night..

Ok. so I decided to take a rain check on the boat party thang, I didn't wanna go and to top it all off my mate T invited C along as well ( the guy I used to share a flat with, who turned out to be the flatmate from hell) so that kinda made my mind up for me..

But, am I getting out of the blind date thing...Am I fuck!!

T has just bought himself a new car, so tomorrow I'm being kidnapped for a day out in Brighton along with his new girlfriend and, you've guessed it, Little Miss blonde blinddate..

I suppose worse things can happen at sea so what the fuck, I might as well go and get it over with!!

You never know, It might be nice..

I knew I should have gotten a haircut!

Little Mistress text'd me last night and said she was missing me?

I haven't replied...yet.

Ok in the news today, this shit on Bit torrent and bandwidth usage. I had to change my ISP last year coz it restricted my bandwidth and blocked some of my TCP/IP ports ( that was the carphone warehouse ISP by the way, don't even bother with it.) . The last straw came when I received a letter telling me to 'cease and desists' or be kicked because I was blocking the network on a certain ( listed) day. After a bit of research I found out that on that day I was actually downloading 5Gig worth of files for a mix I was doing and because I'm always sending huge music files to studios and clients over the web, I had no option but to ditch and switch. I tried to explain this to them but It just fell on deaf ears so I switched to Bulldog. If your British, I highly recommend this service it is A: Cheap. B: Totally unrestricted and C: Super dooper fast as fuck!!

I think that as it's going to be all video-on-demand with multiple internet streams with huge bit torrent mesh networks in a couple of years, it really is time that the ISP's stopped whinging and started gearing up for the future. I was on my mates BT broadband line the other day and it was like using fukin dial-up. A snail could've chewed the IP packets faster. Totally unexceptable!!

ISP's: We must stop all of this bandwith hogging cos it's clogging up the network blagh blagh blagh blagh blagh!!

My reply : Duh!! That's what broadband's supposed to be for you doughnuts! Oh I'm sorry, was it meant to be fast so that I can view a Flash site in real time? I think fukin not!!

Quote of the day:"Our bunny is magical, majestic even", Lindt's managers say, "and we will protect it."

Lol, lifes's too short?

Finaly... Thanks Firefox for the update? Now it crashes every 2 mins and is virtually unusable, well done lads?

Yummy! Sunday dinner time..

Oh and I have the new Doctor Who to watch as well.

Cool!

Laters..

6 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

Oh lucky you, Brighton is my favorite place in England. I hope you have as much fun with the blonde as I have with my own :D

8:07 pm  
Blogger mdhatter said...

no shit, why bother paying the extra fees, so your e-mail always downloads in 0.2 seconds? obviously the new ISP understands computer ~users~.

3:18 am  
Blogger Smartypants said...

LM misses you? = (

4:31 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

LM'l be fine, she's a big girl..

mdhtter...Yep

10:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bulldog is amazing...

Text little mistress back. Only to say, you miss her too.. (which you do obviously) but you will be fine, and so will she.
Or something like that.

Please post the flight 93 transcripst, and I do not agree on the whole pretty girls are high maintanance nonsense. :)

x

5:05 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah, I agree about the pretty girl thing Tilda, I was just being a little melodramatic..

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home