Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Barrel of laughs?

I love this picture (thieft from the BBC.. ha haaa!!), it reminds me of being a kiddy wink..


I can imagine myself throwing a tantrum in the back of the car at my parents for smoking with all the windows rolled up.. ( See, I was addicted to tobacco way before I ever picked up a cigarette? Thanks mam & dad!!)

Sooo, I'm having a day off today after a hectic day in the studio yesterday, got a lot done though..

Tomorrow I'm doing the first of this season's band nights (the clubs being left in the hands of Santa's Little helper), it's some Bluegrass affair which should be a right laugh, all banjo's and shit. Gotta love the twingy twangy stuff.. I guess it'll be fun though..

Anyway, today I'm gonna do some foody shop stuff and stock the cupboards. Soo many parties this weekend, but I'm gonna try and be good and stay in, coz well I just don't fancy it that's all..

Funny time of the year really, not warm but not cold but still fukin grey, so not really the best time to party, plus I guess the vast majority of people are skint after the easter break..

So yeah, I'm just gonna rest up and do zilch!!

I absolutely love this... It's a proper nostalgia trip..

Finally, I gotta link this, coz from a sound engineers perspective (and probably anyone else's perspective for that matter) it is truly hilarious!!

Jeez louise, I've just read that oil has hit $74 dollars a barrel , fuck me!! The implications of this are kinda huge.. Expect the American Gov murder machine to [try and] invade Iran anytime soon folks ( I predict that they'll use Israel to do the dirty work as well, you just watch ).. Oh dear, you may as well enjoy trundling about in your SUV's all you can people coz I predict that in 5/10 years time ( maybe a lot sooner) it'll be like trying to fill the tank with liquid platinum at the pumps.. Your gonna need to be rich to take that 2min journey to the shops: so start fukin saving!!

The Rusky perspective

I think Bush is missing the haydays of 1968 and wants his very own worldwide American flag burning contest!! Trouble is Mr Bush: President Nixon had Apollo VIII to save the day, you have err, fuck all mate!

But what would I know, I'm just a cokehead?

Laters.

3 Comments:

Blogger ty bluesmith said...

yo

9:01 pm  
Blogger mcdolph said...

making murderous music even worse. good trick that.

11:41 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Totally agree mcdolph

3:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home