Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Some people eh ??

Man , the mixes from my new Saffire Audio interface just get better and better . I'm getting mixes from it that sound as good ( if not better ) than some of the stuff I've done in studios costing £1200/ day .. And it's right in front of me , at home !!

Blokey picture of my baby :


I'm proper chuffed ..

Sooo , last nights bands were not bad actually , one Jazz type band and one funk band who were dreadfull at sound check , but a different band when it mattered ..

No real rock and roll stories as such apart from me having a barny with the ( tight as fuck ) bar manger ..

I was on my way out the door and I grabbed a couple of Stella's from the fridge ( like I always do ) , the guy fukin exploded ..??

Him : What you doin ?

Me : Err grabbing a couple of bottles for the journey home ??

Him : Your out of order son

Me : Wot ?

Him : Your bang out of order .

Me: Wadda you mean , out of order ??

Him : Yeah I'm cutting back on bar staff taking drinks , I've told you before ..

Me ( on the defensive ) : Bar staff ??? Fuck you, I walked into this fukin venue 3 years ago and since then I've taken it from being a weekday night right off to a packed house virtually every time we do band's and on Friday nights it so busy the fukin aircon packs in ?? I've re-rigged the sound system , installed a new fukin mixing desk and eq's and monitors and a new effects setup and fixed all the lighting in both rooms and brought bands and promotors in and punters and I'm about to buy a new fukin sound system and fukin install it on my own time cos were making so much fukin money nowadays .. And your gonna deny me a couple of fukin bottles of Stella : not that it's even your place to tell me fukin anything .. Well fuck you mate !!!

Him : ( now bright red in front of his bar staff ) Err .. Ok then ..

Me: Fukin damn right , next time , show me a bit of professional courtesy , I don't work for you and I'm not one of your fukin barstaff !!

Fuck me , that guy really gets my back up sometimes ..

It's just not necessary ...

What a fukin Tosser !!!

Ooof ...

I'm not gonna write anymore today , just writing this down is pissing me off again !!

Laters ..

3 Comments:

Blogger pop renaissance said...

no time for the twat, LOOK AT THAT INTERFACE!!

8:45 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

You must be busy. (No new posts for awhile.)

2:00 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, really busy dear!!

4:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home