Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 24, 2006

Pinball wizard ( ish )

Ok , so .. I'm gonna go down and finish reprogramming the lighting rig at the club today , I was actually dreaming about it last night ( sad !! ) so I guess my brains warming up for the ' lampy marathon challenge ' that lies ahead ..

I found out last night that the Polish gig is in May and not March so that's all on again plus there's another gig in Hungry ( Budapest ) and a huge summer ball thing ( for posh kids ) at the Savoy , so the summer work is already starting to pile in .. Woohoo !!

I'm definitely gonna have a holiday this year , I always forget and it gets to late to go . So this year I'm gonna try and do it .. I'm sure you lot think I live the life of Reilly , but I ain't had a ( summer ) holiday for like 5 years now . It's not all fun and games ya know !!

Yep , maybe the South of France or Venice Italy or some shit .. I donno ? Or I may just go hillwalking in the Lake District , we'll see ..

Actually , I could go to Ibiza , or actually not !! You kinda need another holiday just to recover from that one ?? My mate D went over a couple of years ago for the weekend to do some pre-session DJ gig , he ended up at the Manumission Motel ( the place were all the DJ's , performers , strippers etc. hang out ) he returned like 7 months later a changed man . Poor kid couldn't even string a sentence together and I don't think he ever fully recovered to tell you the truth ... Oooops , mine's a problem !!

He kinda just bounces up and down Portobello Road talking gibberish as if he's stuck in some eternal rogue pinball machine ?? So Ibiza , maybe not eh !!

I digress ..

Has Political correctness gone completely mad ???

Right motives, but the wrong end of the stick ...

Welcome to backwards world ???

So, ok... I better go and do some work eh ...

Out the door ..

Laters .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

South of France, eh? South of France you say? Just free association working;no hidden meanings I should be clutching to my bosom and skipping merrily down the street with. Just my imagination working over time is it?

Shit, I thought so.

1:35 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep , I spent loads of time in the South of France as a kid .. Love it !!

1:45 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

1. WOW - Budapest is one of the most beautiful places i've ever been to.

2. Any chance of sneaking me +1 into the do at the savoy?

3. I'm actually very impressed that you read so many foreign news web sites - I think it is one of the only ways to really get an unbiased view of the world. Particularly to hear what others think of our OWN backwards politica.

4. Peace and love

doom/blondie

3:11 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Knowledge is king !!

I subscribe to well over 150 RSS news reads mate. As far as I'm concerned if you speed read through enough news : you're bound to eventually get an accurate representation of what's actually going on in the world !!

I'm my own mini news station , according to me ??

4:41 am  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Come on dont knock beefa !

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home