Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 03, 2006

i-pants !!

I know this comes a little late , but to be honest I had better things to write about Yesterday ..

Sooo ... It's hear , it's new , it's Home stereo reinvented ? ( Yeah ... whatever !! ) it's , it's , it's ... big fukin drumroll please ...

The iblaster ...


BOOM BOOM Shake Shake the... err carpet , a bit !!

Paaarrrpp !!! ( cue the anticlimax "single handclap" machine .. )

Full details here ..

Ho Hum .. It's a speaker ( just one mind ) , that you can put your ipod on top of , and that's err well it really : fukin absolutely brilliant ??

Now which fukin iPhD genius came up with this idea ( somebody's been getting Hi-pod round the back of the Apple campus again ) ... I haven't heard it yet but I can ( ican , now there's an idea , a watering can that you can plug your wellies into !! ) absolutely guarantee that for £250 you can get a pair ( a pair , now that's an idea as well ? ) of speakers that can blow this thing into the middle of next week ...

Umm , not even close to your usual standards of innovation Apple ...

I suppose you could take it on holiday , but to be honest it'll make you look like an itwat on the beach and I'd be well suprised if someone didn't nick your ipod off the top before the sun went down.

ikarumba !!

Ok , If you really wanna give us something Apple , how about a wifi remote that you can carry around the house with a screen so you can select your itunes library and little wifi boxes that you can plug straight into your existing ( tuned to blow the house up on command ) Hifi that will relay from your itunes library on your MAC or PC to any Hifi or speaker system in your house at the touch of a button .. Sooo , if I'm in the kitchen cooking , I put the remote on the fridge door ( coz it has a magnet on the back ) , turn on the kitchen speakers and voila , instant itunes access and Spag bol a la Radiohead to go !!

Sooo to refresh .. central computer controlling sound in all rooms , you could modify the itunes software as well so that I ( or the family I haven't got around to starting yet ? ) could play more than one tune at a time for multiple room distribution as well .. I recon say £150 for each remote and say £50/ hifi interface .. Easy peezy lemon squeezy , there , you've just made £450 from me alone ..

And...

This probably improved the painting !!

I'm tellin ya , these nutters are everywhere ??

Right , I have a club to run ...

Out the door ..

iThanks ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Apple are good - but they ain't that good - they have a bit of an arrogant 'our shit don;t stink' design philosophy which is irritatating.

When they get it right, they get it right.... but they must be under so much pressure to constantly produce wins that they churn out shit.

the iTrip fm transmitter was a very good unofficial add on to the iPod which could effectively solve your home music use.

1:28 pm  
Blogger what's_my_line? said...

Maybe Ismaels dog died too?

2:28 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

You said 'iTwat' and for that I love you.

7:03 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

And I love you for that lurvly curve between your bum and the small of your back ..

Ho hum !!

Doom , The iTrip sounds shite , believe me I bought one ..

w_m_l ??

4:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favourite stupid ipod product is definitely the iDJ. first time someone brought it in to one of my clubs i thought it was a big joke -- "you spent 250 dollars on a mixer with ipod docks that does nothing DJlike except for the big (250 dollar worth?) crossfade switch in the middle?" poor kid was like "um ... well they claim they'll do pitch/speed change in the next one." an iDJ indeed.
sounded awful as well.

7:24 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep I totally agree , what's the point of Twin Ipod "DJ" inteface with no pitch control , stupid fukin idea eh , as good as useless ..

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home