Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Balancing the band ..

Sooo , I enjoyed last nights big band night , it was kinda refreshing .. A lot of shit came out of WW2 but also I guess it was also a king-size catalyst for some great fukin music ... There's nothing better than listening to a huge group of musicians who can actually play their shit !!

Made me wanna go in the back garden , dig out the spade ( sorry !! ) and build my very own Anderson shelter ..

Umm !!

Tonight I'm engineering a rock night , so I expect the exact opposite I suppose ?

But you never know , I may be surprised !!


Waving and riding ... Phew !!! Far too much to take onboard for any mere mortal , never mind the President of the United States of America .. Good job it wasn't fitted with a bell Sir , Gawd forbid the jointly co-ordinated response lobby task force you would've been required for that monumental ball-breaker !!!!

And...

For those of you who don't know ... Dead Air Space is the RH blog for the recording of their new album .. Man I anticipate a lot of shit , but I totally yearn for this recording : If only for the reassurance that real sonic experimentation still exists out there ??

And so you fukin shouldn't ... Although there is really only one use for a Gas centrifuge and a whole skip load of reasons not to use it's byproduct ?? The American response is also becoming more and more believable ... Which is kinda worrying .. Ho hum !!

Right ... Lunch

Bye .

2 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I can't be arsed to explain it... but if they attack Iran, the US economy will be FUCKED.

The middle east will convert to selling oil in EUROs and stop selling oil to the West.... I think China will do something but I cannot remmebr what - I think it is to do with debt or something.... anyway... the US will suffer greatly and Russia will gain because they will get to sell oil.

I think.

5:05 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep , not far off young Luke ..The force is nearly with you !!

1:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home