Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, January 20, 2006

Blue skys for dinner .


Nobody ever comments on this fukin blog anymore , it's getting lonely over hear ya know ..

I know your all reading , I can see you in my little stat whore machine , so say fukin hello once in a while ya scabby varmots !!!!

Ok , self pitty moment over ... Roll on the guilty bit .

Sooo , I'm feeling a bit guilty today coz I haven't seen little Mistress for ages and I had to tell her last night that I'm working ( well engineering a band ) Sat night and I don't like her to be just standing around while I'm running about in a venue trying to set up bands etc . The weekend before that she was ill so I didn't see her then either and now she's upset and I feel completely rotten about it all .

Gawd I can be a fuckwit when I wanna be ..

What to do ..

She's coming to see me on Wednesday coz it's my Birthday but I know she wanted to see me this weekend ..

Soo , I'm feeling rotten !!

And so I fukin should .

I ain't touched any drugs for a week or so now , so that makes me feel a bit better but I know tomorrow night it's all gonna go pear shaped as all the lads are gonna be out in Brixton for this gig .

I should get some good pics of/from Brixton as It's always pretty colourful down there ..

Sooo , Tonight I'm off to run the club gain , joy of fukin joys .

London today has blue skys but it looks kinda freezing out there , guess I'll find out in a minute ..

Right I'm off for dinner coz I'm hungry person ..

Came second in the vote on the BoB awards ( I think ) but it's not all about the vote ( cos that would be a bit daft and you could just spend a day running around internet cafes voting for yourself ) , so I'll just have to wait and see ..

Fingers crossed ..

Bye

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you post this at 4.59am??

Shit....

Happy B.day in advance, and don't feel bad about not seeing her... sometimes it just can't be helped.. but this means you've got to treat her extra special when u see her on wed!

5:51 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I read all the time !

You know it

You love it

you cannot get enough.

happy birthday you old geezer.

peace and love.

doom
x

ps. I was wondering about the little mistress since we haven't heard about her in a while. Treat her right. When do I get to buy my hat?

6:25 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

I promise to comment more often. It'll be my birthday gift to you.

9:03 pm  
Blogger ty bluesmith said...

i read every post

11:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

safe. soz 4 bein a lurker!

make your music easier to download, like a linked zip file or something ?

1:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that rat and snake story is quality! Love stuff like that.

1:21 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yaay you are still alive out their , ok ..

4:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home