Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Welcome to the Silly Season

Weeheey ... It's official , the Silly Season is upon us ....

Actually if you want the truth I'm not really a fan of Christmas .. But hey might as well get in the mood eh !!

Sooo , If I wanted to , I could be out partying every night of the week up until Christmas Eve ; but I'm not gonna be as It gets major expensive this time of the year ..

So what's instore this month , well I have everything from Christmas Parties ( both working and not ) to band nights to a kiddies Christmas party that Me and my mate JB do every year ..

The schedule is way hectic but I'm not gonna complain .

So should be a fun month all round ..

So Christmas Day I'm going to Little Mistresses family home in the Home County's .. Ummm , I get to meet the parents which might be interesting but I'll be with her and that's all that matters ...

Me and my Mate T usually do the " Orphans club family dinner " but he's going to Africa this year so that's right out ..

When I used to live in Portobello Road , Christmas was a shit time coz everyone who lives there , is not from there . So at Christmas the place becomes completely deserted ; You can see the fukin tumbleweeds ... I remember a particulaly rotten year when my parents had just died and my ex S had just left me , I was at a complete loss so I went for a walk and ended up sitting by myself on a completely deserted Oxford Street with a bottle of vodka feeling very sorry for myself ... That was a bad year end for me and something that I promised myself that I will never repeat again ..

So enough of the misery guts me ; It's Christmas so I'm damn well gonna have a laugh ... Woohoo !!

For that giving person in you ..

Ho Fukin Ho !!!

8 Comments:

Blogger peaky said...

Have you seen the lights down, regnts street? Pretty good apart from the shite Ice Age stuff. Didn't they turn them on in August this year, it seems like they get earlier and earlier every year

1:01 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No .. I just think that they left em up from last year .

1:16 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

Nice look.

2:17 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thanks !!

2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ho ho ho.

I want to make jokes about cocaine and it being a white christmas. But I won't.


doom
x

4:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why the fuck have I come up anonymous?

hmmm.

it IS me. Really.

doom
x

4:55 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I had Christmas music loaded into my iPod two weeks ago.

(WML will now go right to my blog and ding me about this.)

1:24 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ho Ho Ho !!

Glad your all being festive , and Ty , your christmas shop is gonna be way more expensive than mine mate ;0)

2:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home