Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Herspace at Myspace

Oh my gawd !!

I was fukin about on Myspace , having a look at new London Bands and stuff , when I come across this band and I'm thinking " That girl looks familiar ? " .

So , I go to the profile pic and enlarge it ..

I nearly spat my coffee out .. Low and behold , it's my American ex-girlfriend S and she's in London , in a fukin band and touring the venue circuit ...

Oh fuck !!

Now this is fukin funny because she will at one point , pass through one of the venues where I work , it's inevitable : It's gonna fukin happen and I'll probably be doing the FOH ..

Oh fuck ... What to do !!

I've pretty much stopped burning a candle for this girl ; but it's gonna be fukin difficult trying to do live sound for somebody that I still like/hate !!

I just hope to gawd that they bring their own sound engineer if they play because one cross word or look or anything and I am quite capable of giving that band a fukin onstage nightmare they won't forget in a hurry ..

I'd rather not though so I'm really hoping that I can remain profesional , do my job and forget that she's even there ?

Oh mate ... This will happen next year , it's on the cards so beware ..

Funny though , I was listening to the lyrics of one of her songs online ... " Don't even think about blaming me !! "

It's ok luv ... I don't ...

But....

So yeah , that's gonna be fun . I nearly invited her as one of myspace friends , but thank gawd I came to my senses in time .

Ouch !

So , anyway .. That was a long night at the club last night it really just seemed to go on and on ..

I told you that story about misery guts bar manager not letting the staff have drinks after work , well , last night when everyone had finished work , we were all standing around the bar and when ever misery guts was nowhere to be seen ; the fukin fridges got raided for booze and it was thrown into bags , rucksacks etc . and taken home .. Soo , haa , serves you right you miserable old twat ...

What's this weekend .. Dunno , my mate T is off to Africa so I might give him a call to meet up before he trots off ..

It'll only end up messy though ..

Ooops !

Oh yeah before I remember... Or rather , before I forget ( Dougnut !! ) , I gets this text message in the club last night over Bluetooth ( which on my phone is always switched on so that when I come home my computer automatically backs up my phone book ) . So , I accept this message thinking it's just somebody having a laugh when Bam !! ; my phone goes dead as a brick .. I've had to reboot it from my computer this morning ? And not just my phone , virtually everybodys phone who had bluetooth turned on in the club, all fukin dead ??

Is this a new craze ? fukin mobile phone fucking ... Arrghh those fukin geeks !!

So my advice , when in London ; Turn off the fukin Bluetooth shit ..

Note to phone hacking geeks : Get your own Fukin Life and stop messing with other peoples you tosers ... Say If some girl gets attacked on the way home and she can't phone for help , you ain't gonna look too clever then .. ARE YOU !!!!

Idiots !!

Bye .

5 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

ho ho ho.

I can;t help myself. The xmas cheer is all around.

xxx

7:37 pm  
Blogger mcdolph said...

ooh...fun...

9:22 pm  
Blogger Shelli said...

Hey my favorite London Man! I love the new look all Christmasy and stuff! Arent you cute?

Anyway, about this chick...I say call her up! Have a good time and let the water be under the bridge.
(Is that how that saying goes? My mind is throwing a blank! ha!)

xoxo ~Shells
http://www.spankgraphics.com/BehindTheSpank

9:49 pm  
Blogger Shelli said...

ok Im so retardo! I put in the wrong link for my blog...

but you already know where it is right?

right?

Yea, thats what I thought.

~Shells
www.spankgraphics.com/blog.html

9:56 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

I say do a bang-up kickass job on the sound no matter what. You have skills and a reputation. Be professional, but make her sorry she's lost you.

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home