Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, December 02, 2005

Bloody ell ?

Woohoo , check me out ... I've been shortlisted for the Worlds Best Urban music Blog . Don't know what it is or what it does ; But it sounds fukin great ... And I've only being doing this for like 7 month's ... Top ..

Vote me , I fukin rule ...

I once won the Cannes film festival Sountrack Award .. But... Somehow this feels much more interesting ....

Okey dokey ...

Can I write , I guess I can .. Well bugger me with a large car exhaust .. actually don't !!

So much for this being my personal therapy blog eh : I guess that's totally out the fukin window !!

Oh well ... nevermind ?

Kinda funny ..

5 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

Fine job. Let's hope it doesn't bring too many curious people to your doorstep.

5:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm about to get high on the sticky icky icky in your honour, guv

11:14 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Too many curious people ... my stats are going through the fukin roof ..

what gives ?

4:40 am  
Blogger Paige said...

I would give you the award for the incredible use of holiday blog decorations! just the perfect amount of festive festive.

7:36 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thanks Paige , It was supposed to be snowing on the blog as well but it goes all funny with different browsers .. Booo !!

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home