Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Speed of shock !!

Sooo , I've finally had a good nights sleep , Oh I feel almost human again ... Hoorah !!

What is it Sat , Sun , Mon ??? , Oh goodie it's Sat , that means I have a date with Little Mistress ..

I have finally plugged in the PowerMac G5 , It rocks , Just pulled up a song on Logic Audio , and I can't get it to crash no matter how much shit I throw at it .... Cool , that's gonna make for some pretty complex music , fukin A , fukin A indeedy !!!! ..

Me and Little Mistress are going to the Pics , and then for dinner , no parties this weekend I'm afraid , I need to calm it before I start gigging with this band , cos I know it gonna go off the Richter scale , it always fukin does !!! , good thing / bad thing ?? i don't know , it my fukin job I suppose ...

Oh update ... were going out seemingly ( just got off the phone )

Club was dull last night , I actually sat out of the way and read the bumf for new G5 prog's .. Shake , Logic Audio , Final cut pro , Flash MX , Dreamweaver , Fireworks , Photoshop CS , Fetch , DVD studio pro etc etc etc .... Yaaawwwwnnnnnn !!

O fuck !!! , that lot + Hard drives + computer + audio A/D has just put a fukin £15,000 ( $30,000 us ) hole in my bank account ... Holy shit batman !!!

Never mind at least I have 1.2 Terrabyte's of storage , Yaaaawwwnnnn !!!!

Bleep bleep !!!

My G4 looks all redundant and sad !!!

O come here mate , it's not like that at all ....

I still love ya !!!

She's going to a good home ( haven't told her yet though , whisper !!! ) ...

Right , coffee , shower , get dressed , clean the flat , then out of the door !!!

Listening to : Coldplay X&Y ... Tee hee !!! , it arrived this morning , thought I would of had it a couple of weeks ago , after Speed of sound I expected this too be shit ... But , and it's a big but ( a bit like my ex American birds arse ) ....

It's fukin brilliant !!!

This is definitely on my Ipod ...

Chris Martin's voice just get's better and better and better ...

Luv it , and this is just the first Listen ....

It's fukin pissing down in London today !!

Right , shit to do people to see , life's to be led !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home