Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Speechless !!!

The bastards have torn down my petition !!!

Sooo , I've put it back up again ...

Damn the bureaucracy , damn them to hell and back ( with a big sharp pointy stick with dog poo on the end ) , it's for a fine and nobel cause , a nobel cause of great importance , I have the scars to prove it !!!

I'm so cut up inside , I have not the energy nor the enthusiasm to do a proper posting today !!

Torn apart !!!

Winded from one of life's gigantic kick to the pants !!

Eaten up and then spat out the other end of the very fabric of being !!!!!

Shot from the cannon of cockamamie !!

Removed from a jar of 18 year old detest and spread headlong onto the mouldy bread of disgust ( no mustard please , thanx ) , before being thrown to the ground ( wrong side up ) , and then eaten by the rottweiler hound of abomination ( available all good pet stores ) !!!

Upset even !!

Bastards , some people care not !!!!

My petition

And the Scene of the crime !!!

Fuckers !!!

And no I'm not Timothy Leary !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

LMAO. You may be insane...check yourself into the nearest ER room stat! But I still like ya...and i signed it..just cause Im cool like that :)

Take care!! xoxo ~Shells

7:31 am  
Blogger Shelli said...

Oh...forgot...

Im highly devastated to hear I wont be seeing a snap shot of you! Perhapes I could beg? Or start a petition of my own??
Certainly these ladies would sign!
lol
~Shells

7:34 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You rock shells !!

8:37 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Begging's always a winner in my book though !!

2:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home