Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 03, 2005

Leave my time alone ( you fucks ) ..

Sooo , I don't seem to have time to do fuck all this week , which is rather annoying as I like my own space and my own time !!!

I have a brand new G5 which is hasn't even been plugged in yet !!! , looks good though , all liquid cooled and everything ...

Maybe I need a bit of liquid cooling ...

Hmm ....

It's like 2 in the morning and i've just got in , if I start to relax now , that will take me till say 4 and then I have to be up at 9.30 thats only like 5 1/2 hours sleep for fucks sake ...

Thats really not good , not good at all ...

No rest for the wicked I guess !!!

What is it about this life , that means to get by , you have too give sooo many other's so much of your own time ??? , I mean get your own fukin time you fucks ..

That sucks man ...

Anyway , I know what I mean !!

Fathom your own version out ..

I'm so glad I work for myself ..

If i was doing this to put food on somebody else's table , while they payed me fuck all , as boses doo , I would go fukin insane ...

Fukin time kidnappers ..

Kill em all !!

There's a film in that somewhere ??

I need a cuddle from little Mistress !!!

I need a cuddle period ...

Any taker's

O well , never mind , I'll cuddle my fukin self then ..

I think I need a holiday , I haven't had one of those for four or five years ....

Actually , make that six !!!!!

Bugger ....

I could always cuddle the G5 ...

Umm maybe's not ....

I'm rambling ...

O yes , my website should be finished in a couple of month's ...

I've designed it all myself ..

looking good people , looking good ...

Fukin flash , pain in the fukin arse programme ...

I should really get some sleep ....

Now theres a fukin luxury !!

Listening too : nothing

Listened too earlier today : Turin Brakes ( Jackinabox )... This is growing on me like a fungus , it's a great fukin album ..

Bed ...

night ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home