Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Hot hot hot !!

It's a fukin gorgeous day in London people , the sun is out , it's red hot and there's not a cloud in sky !!!

Note to all london ladies : You all look beautiful in the sunshine , especially the girl who's just walked past the flat in that little red dress .. Fewwweee , come back I love you , I've always loved you , you just don't know it yet , I love your friend as well , and your dog , and you honey , and you babe , Ooo i'll go blind !!

I have lost my Blu-tack but that's ok , I'll deal with it ...

That week sucked , just sorta trauma after fukin trauma !! what with my mate J , that crap band night and just generally bollocks all round , not fun , not fun at all !!

Never mind.

Sooo Little Mistress is coming over today , woohoo , were going for a walk down by the river in Richmond and having a Pic-nic in the park .. Then i'm taking her up to Richmond Hill to show her where Mick Jagger and Pete Townsend live , star spotting , us , no !!!

I had a dream I was being attacked by Ninja's with plastic swords last night , what the fuck was that about ???

Any suggestions welcome on that one people , i'm confused !!

where the fuck is that Blu-tack ???

Listening to : new Turin Brakes album ( jackinabox ) .. Cool album , lovely harmonies , sorta reminds me of Fleetwood Mac a bit ( don't ask ) .. This one has it's seat in my Ipod booked already ( first class , next to the window , by the naughty stewardess who's bending over while pouring champagne I think !! ) ..

Ok then lets go and enjoy this fukin sun !!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ant said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog about the bootleg version of Screamadelica.

Ant

2:46 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Sun? There is no sun here. Looks like another foggy day in the Bay Area to me.

4:07 pm  
Blogger Shelli said...

Ninjas and plastic swords!!?? Hmm sounds to me someone has a fasination with long..hard...things..ok, wait. Thats not going how I wanted...scratch that all together!

Never heard of Bluetak before...and SUN? WTF is Sun? Send some over here to the states will ya? ;) I want to wear a red dress...but its too flippin cold here! You bugger! Enjoy your picnic..I'll be envious and dying to hear about it tomorrow! ;)
~Shells
xxoo
http://journals.aol.com/dazeychic/DayinthelifeofShelliP/

5:09 am  
Blogger Paige said...

ee hee heee this post was absolutly perfect!

fabbers!!

5:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home